Candy Crush Saga Level 8622 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8622 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8622 is an orders level, you have to collect bubblegum, destroy the spawners and clear the way for the rainbow rapids to complete the level. Forget about the rainbow rapids, they will be collected if you clear the other orders.
Work as close to the bottom of the board as you can from the start, this will create cascades which will drop the licorice down the board and start to clear the obstacles higher up. If you concentrate only on clearing the spawners you won't have enough moves to clear the bubblegum at the bottom, so work on the lower parts of the board and only make moves higher up if you can make a special candy or a combo. You will need to look for combos even though it can be tricky. The video took over 20 attempts to complete without boosters.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


26 comments:

Bellezza said...

I totally disagree with not clearing the spawners first. After trying Cookie’s suggestion, then doing my own way, I passed it the third time. The spawners must be paid attention to, or the licorice will block them.

Twins mom said...

Unfortunately, I've tried both ways, with little success!

Twins mom said...

Just curious, why this level at least isn't labeled "hard" ?!?!

Christine S said...

I took out 2 spawner’s first and concentrated on cascades. The cascades took out the last spawner and beat the level.
I had 6 moves spare!
Good luck!

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

forgetmenot said...

very hard, there is little chance to create special candies and I too have tried working top and bottom with no luck. Needing that lucky board please

forgetmenot said...

just to say I did get through and for me, working the bottom of the board worked

Df said...

lekker level weer bah. beide geprobeerd nog steeds niet er doorheen. need help CC kom op met dat lucky board

Unknown said...

Hulp nodig aub

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de chance s'il vous plaît
Travailler en haut ou en bas du tableau ne change rien pour moi hélas
Merci
Nic

Nic said...

Passée !!! merci CC pour Ce tableau chanceux

Pati said...

Don't 4get to watch out 4 the bombs!

Pati said...

Day 2, following cookies tips get me closer to beating this level

Pati said...

After 18 tries I passed it following Cookies tips. Rmb to keep eye on good moves top of board while working on bottom

Anon said...

I don't normally post. But to pass this level I killed one spawner first and then concentrated on the bottom. It worked.

Lizard said...

Finding this level difficult to pass. Posting for luck

Unknown said...

help please

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck, please.

JB said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for luck 🍀🤞

Unknown said...

PFL

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Please help by sending the lucky board Tiffy or Yeti or king thank you

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

cookie56 said...

This needs to be labeled hard.
Pain in the a$$.
Posting for luck.