Candy Crush Saga Level 8654 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8654 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8654 is an orders level, you have to collect bubblegum, waffles and cherries to complete the level. The cherries will be collected when you clear the waffles as they drop down the outside columns. Try to clear the sour skulls as quickly as you can to open up the board and then the bubblegum will help to clear the waffles when it pops. Colourbomb combos are also useful to clear the waffles and pop the bubblegum.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


14 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Just got it, seems the 2nd cherry does not drop til the first is collected, good luck!

Twins mom said...

Wow, this level is pretty ANNOYING!

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Pati said...

Same issue with the 2nd cherry but got my answer here!

Netski said...

So this isn’t a hard level, huh?

jlrubas said...

Crazy

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Susan said...

There's some kind of glitch. It says I need to get 2 cherries at the start and I still need 2 after getting the first one with the third cherry dropping only after getting the first two.

Carrie722 said...

This is a shit level. PFL

Patti said...

Can’t believe there aren’t more comments. I’m having a lot of trouble with it.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Angie said...

Posting for help. One cherry..omg

Paulapops said...

Pfl