Candy Crush Saga Level 8665 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8665 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8665 is classified as a super hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect chocolate, licorice and destroy the spawners to complete the level. 
Concentrate on destroying the spawners and the rest of the orders will be collected as you play. Stripes and stripe/wrap combos are good to use and can hit more than one spawner at the same time. Any colourbomb combo is also good as long as some of the specials hit the spawners. 
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


38 comments:

Geertje said...

I will give it a try. Spawners look too difficult to get.

Patty123 said...

How do you get the spawners? I've destroyed the middle 2 but can't get close to killing the side ones. And they spawn so fast they are covering my special candies before I can use them. Frustrating.

Chrissy said...

Not nearly enough moves to clear the spawners. Impossible level.

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nj said...

Finding this zoo hard. Day 3. Not even close!! Help. Falling so behind.

Nj said...

Finding this zoo hard. Day 3. Not even close!! Help. Falling so behind. That's so hard.

forgetmenot said...

I don't know why but this has been re classified as "normal" difficulty on my board but it is very hard, no extra moves have been allowed to make it any easier. Just have to wait as usual for the lucky board

Sunset said...

☘️πŸ’•

Janesh said...

Dear King, Here I am again. Begging. Please give me a lucky board.

Wendy said...

Concentrate on getting rid of spawners??? Can’t get near the bottom two. Need better drops, and more moves.

Flippenheck said...

Oh gosh...help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

Broomie said...

I used to love waking up and playing CC while I had my coffee.. it woke up my brain for the day..lol.now I'm finding that it's just putting me in bad mood for the day...i think I'm done..gonna get tiktok acct and watch that foolishness in the mornings, at least might make me laugh and put in good mood for the day..

Rebecca said...

Boring, bullsh*t level. Not enough moves. Don't waste your boosters. They don't help. Will sit and wait for CC to let me get to next level. No fun. Not relaxing. Waste. Of. Time.

JT said...

Not even classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Lav1022 said...

Seems impossible w/o lucky board. Not marked as hard on my device either. Getting frustrated.

Lav1022 said...

Just got it completed. Who says this PFL doesn’t work?

Cathy said...

Help please

cc said...

So frustrating!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

once you get all the spammers you are left without enough chocolate. watch your chocolate order to make sure there is enough there before destroying last spawner!

Lizard said...

Posting for luck

Joy said...

Can’t get more than one spawner

Momma Fox said...

3 days stuck on this terrible level from candy crush hell
Posting for luck.

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - the spawners are really hard to clear.

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck, please.

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Need lucky board please!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

The spawners are a bitch. PFL. Please let me pass because I don’t like this board and I don’t want to be stuck endlessly

Bernie Hayes said...

Posting for luck ✨️ πŸ™

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

posting for a lucky board
thanks ms cookie--I didn't make enough chocolate

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin borin

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another pointless level,waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin borin

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. πŸ™πŸ•‰️

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Dog lover said...

PFL. THIS LEVEL IS RIDICULOUS!

Shirley Ragland said...

Hah Hah! I'll never get theses spawners!! Help Please πŸ™ 😒 I need some piΓ±atas πŸͺ… πŸ™ Thank You πŸ’— 😊