Candy Crush Saga Level 8668 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8668 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8668 is a jelly level and there is jelly level over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. This can be a tricky level to play as the moves are very restricted at the start. However you need to make special candies and combos from the start if you can. As soon as the board begins to open up you should be able to make colourbombs and these should be switched with other special candies if you can.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


38 comments:

Twins mom said...

Can't believe there are no comments here. I'm finding this level quite challenging!

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Mr D said...

Only 2 comments I've been on this level for 2 days and getting nowhere. Need a lucky board

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor! 🙏

Ana said...

Por favor, ayuda!! 🙏

forgetmenot said...

my board classified as Super Hard level and it is very tricky, lucky board please!

Arrasure said...

Posting for luck

Connie said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

Need help

Nic said...

Niveau cauchemardesque
Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

JT said...

Classified as a Nightmarishly Hard Level on my devices

Bubs Mom said...

I've been on this level for at least 3 days, maybe more; I haven't been counting. Not once have I gotten a board that looks anything like the video! Twice I've gotten down to one jelly but didn't have a last move that would break it and I won't buy anything more to do it. It's not that I've never bought anything but King is getting ridiculous and greedy again--they've reduced the Piggy Bank back to 30 gold bars for $2.99 instead of 60. The best deal (and the only one I always take advantage of) ruined!

Lizard said...

Very difficult level. Not enough moves. Help please

Joy said...

Too many things working here.

cashel said...

De l'aide svp !

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - doesn't seem impossible, but I'm not getting there!

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!

Bum said...

Posting for luck . This level is ridiculous

Anonymous said...

Need lucky board please!

Anonymous said...

Please help!

Anonymous said...

Third day on this level. Need to move on. Lucky board please.

Anonymous said...

Need help please!

Anonymous said...

Come on Candy Crush - I can’t do this anymore. So tired of this level. I need to move on. Please send a lucky board!

Anonymous said...

If you just got to this level and are reading the comments - be prepared to spend several days on this level. You will not pass it until CC lets you. Still waiting for that lucky board.

annoymous said...

Posting for luck!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Unknown said...

Post for luck 💌

Unknown said...

Post for crap 💩

Unknown said...

💩💩💩💩💩

Jo said...

S.v.p. Cc Roi aidez-moi à passer ce niveau là…..merci à vous et bonne semaine Roi ����������

Veronica said...

Come on CC! Looks easy enough but even with boosters and extra moves (both of which I've had plenty off) this level is not passable without an extremely lucky board, don't waste boosters or extra moves people, just a waiting game till CC leaves you pass the level, getting greedy again CC 🙄

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Carrie722 said...

Shit level as most are of late. PFL

Mamijo said...

My board is different of the video. I have to collect 114 jellies instead of 61 in the video. Please send a good board, this one is impossible to finish.

bonita said...

Lucky board Please. I realize level is 8668 but so ridiculously difficult--how about some FUN Levels again?
Thanks for any help Techs.
Ms Cookie no real tips ? Video not by ms. cookie--she even hates this level.hahaha

anabelmabl said...

Posting for luck please. Thank you!

Shirley Ragland said...

PLEASE HELP ME 🙏 😢 THANK YOU 💗 😊