Candy Crush Saga Level 8691 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8691 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8691 is a multi task level, you have to collect rainbow twists and blockers as well as clear the jelly to complete the level. Since there is jelly under the rainbow twists and blockers you will collect these as you work on clearing the jelly.
The secret to this level is the frog, it needs to be unlocked first by collecting the keys. The frog is locked in the bottom right section of the board and it is almost impossible to see the colour once it is unlocked. It is faily easy to make colourbombs and you will also get some from the licorice shells/popcorns at the bottom of the board. The first time you use the frog should be to collect the yellow key in the bottom left, then use colourbombs to keep regrowing the frog. The shells at the bottom of the board can't be hit from above so you need to use stripes from the bottom right or the frog to clear them and get the colourbombs.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


18 comments:

Rocky said...

Stuck on Level 8695! Waiting for lucky board!

Rocky said...

Stuck on 8701! Candy crush at it again. I have 23 moves and the videos all have 40! WHY! I am out of hammers and hands so the one time I came close could not use a booster. If I had 40 moves I stood a chance! No fun and very frustrating how you treat loyal fans!

Rocky said...

Finally made it to level 8707! REALLY! Another level that was 40 moves and now 27. I do not have any major boosters left . Spawners and black licorice blocks up any chance of beating level. Waiting for lucky board because there is no planning moves! ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Sandy crusher said...

I didn't need to use the frog at all. 2 CBs together opened up the board and it was easy to clear with the row of CBs at the bottom of the board. Good luck everyone

Rocky said...

Has anybody passed the level 8710 without boosters with 30 moves! Waiting for lucky board. Marked as super hard so you are supposed to pay up for boosters. I wish I could have the 40 moves like the early group had. I am not coming close. I am really low on boosters so bored waiting!

Rocky said...

Thank you CC! Passed level 8701 after using gold bars to buy 20 extra moves. Also had a lucky board!

Rocky said...

Now stuck on 8716! Another impossible level without boosters. Never come close to getting all the spawners and he waffles! There is too much licorice and chains popping up to get all the needed elements. Waiting for a lucky board. I have spent wayyyyy to much time on this weeks levels. ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Rocky said...

Is still needing 6 spawners and 21 waffles coming close???

Jh said...

Something is wrong with this level - no way near close. My level 8716 has 25 moves whereas sample has 40. Please help. Thank you.

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Help

KM said...

I have 22 moves, impossible...

Anonymous said...

Need help please!

Unknown said...

Post for luck 💌

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Hey, why isn’t anyone talking about this level! Most of the comments are on other levels! WTH

Carrie722 said...

Fun level but I don’t want to keep playing it from now until doomsday. Help. PFL

Ggs said...

21 moves, 134 jellies, 30 blocks and 31 candy twists, less moves and more jellies to collect! @king, please help