Candy Crush Saga Level 8697 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8697 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8697 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. The best way to unlock the cherries is to use a colourbomb combo as this will give you special candies along the top of the board. You can't unlock the cherries using combos from the left side of the board because of the licorice fences.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


22 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!

BNB said...

Good luck getting a CB Combo! Fish are the key- I passed the second time after just focusing on the fish (one fish/wrap combo helped a lot!)

Sunset said...

☘️💕

The Savage Traveler said...

🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Unknown said...

Daar gaan we weer.stomme drophekken.haat due

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

Pati said...

Tough
One

Pati said...

Day 2 not any closer

cvbcb said...

This level is terrible! I had a full bot and lost the game with an “oops there are no more moves” I have hammers that I could’ve hammered away some of the coding and opened up the blocks…not fair King!!!

Chris said...

Terrible level and even with free hour of color bomb and stripe and wrap, can't get anywhere close since the boosters are always covered. What a joke. Posting for luck

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

jenn2727 said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Mamijo said...

Another double order in this board. I have to collect 86 jellies instead of 43 in the video. Please send a correct board.

Paulapops said...

Pfl

Gertie Coughdrop said...

Crap level

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

KMD said...

Focus on fish. That is the answer!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

A2 said...

Can I have my lucky board please, King?