Candy Crush Saga Level 8707 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8707 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level; 8707 is an orders level, you have to collect licorice and cherries to complete the level. Don't worry too much about the spawner in the top right, this isn't stopping any cherries and should't cause too many problems. Concentrate on destroying the other two spawners and especially the one on the left. If you leave the left spawner too long you won't have enough moves to collect the cherry in that section. Colourbombs will drop occasionally from the top left and need to be used before they are eaten by licorice from the spawner. Try to switch the colourbombs with stripes or wraps if you can to clear the licorice. The cherry bottom right will drop out fairly easily once the spawner is destroyed.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


5 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Marwanjo said...

To be honest, done with cc. Only collect boosters without playing give me more fun.

Raven73 said...

How are there not more comments on this one….. I’m done CC I’m over it 😠

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please