Candy Crush Saga Level 8710 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8710 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8710 is classified as a super hard level so you may lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a normal jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level.
This is a normal jelly level so should be treated in the same way as you would any jelly level. Look for special candies and combos from the start and once you begin to open up the board try to work as close to the bottom of the board as you can to create cascades.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


26 comments:

mue said...

impossible ......

GloryB said...

mud, I agree. I’ve been on this since yesterday and can’t pass it. I love the pop-up that say 79% of players have needed boosters.
Well doesn’t that say a lot!!!! Posting for luck

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Christine S said...

Closest I came was 4 remaining. No boosters left.
Luck needed!

Mr D said...

Well sadly I shall be quitting CC.Far too many levels like this that are just plain frustrating and no fun and designed to get you to pay. Good luck to you all

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor! 🙏

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Sharda said...

Help

Sherry Hawa said...

Need a lucky board!! PFL

Nic said...

De + en + de niveaux frustrants pas assez de mouvements, juste attendre attendre qu'on nous laisse passer
Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

JT said...

Classified as just a Hard Level on my devices

cvbcb said...

Not enough moves… Need lucky board

Anonymous said...

Guess I leave this game at level 8710. You have now taken away the chocolate box. I will not buy anything and will no longer waste my time on what has become a very boring game. Marj

Joy said...

It sounds like a lot of people are leaving.

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - I don't know if it's a problem with CC or if it's my system but 'event' drop in and out - frustrating!

Me said...

Why have I started singing ‘Mamma Mia’ on every level now…. Ah yes, Mamma Mia, here we go again (another ridiculous level)

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Nay said...

Won a half hour worth of all boosters available for this level and still not coming close. I suspect in true fashion once those boosters expire that maybe then and only then will I be thrown the typical lucky board and able to pass.

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Help. PFL

bonita said...

asking for a very lucky board Please.
WTG Ms. Cookie well played.

bonita said...

I need easy lucky boards not garbage ones. I am not very good so I need help.
thanks ms cookie for tips --clear board IF King gives doable ones.

Anônimo said...

No vídeo são 27 movimentos para eliminar 70 gelatinas, agora eu tenho ridículos 21 movimentos para eliminar 123 gelatinas. Tudo aqui é uma fraude descarada. Quadrilha de estelionatários. Melhor opção é deletar esta merda, existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos.

Lola said...

Mr D said it. These levels really are not that fun anymore. I play my few lives w my coffee. Get stuck for several days. Come here to see if I’m alone in my frustration. Video never helps bc we don’t get an opening board like that. Completely rigged and frustrating game now. Don’t y’all notice less and less people are playing and buying lives?