Candy Crush Saga Level 8713 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8713 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8713 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. This should be classified as a hard level since the moves have been reduced making it very tricky.
Treat this level as a normal jelly level by making as many powerful combos as you can to blast the board and clear as many blockers as you can. Try to work low down on the board to create cascades as much as you can, this will help to make more combos and clear the jelly.
Video from YT

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


32 comments:

Lcky said...

Oh so need some help here Please.

Shanne said...

Posting for luck!

GloryB said...

Oh what a boring level.don’t have many boosters but thought I’d try and see if I could pass. Well for me it doesn’t pay to use boosters. Had CB what good did it do? Couldn’t set anything up. First move had to use it, only move available. Boy King is really ruining a fun game for me.
Must wait, wait and wait some more for that lucky board. BORING!!!!

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Cactusgirl said...

Cannot get close , been playing for days . BORING.

forgetmenot said...

classified as "super hard" in my game, it is, and very very boring too and you just know that we will be made to endure playing several games before being allowed to win. Sigh! Lucky board needed here please

PaGirl said...

Been on this wretched level 3 days now. Bout over it. Not waiting much longer for a lucky board - summer is here & CC will get deleted. Plenty of other things I can do that will try my patience....

Unknown said...

Kom niet eens aan de onderkant.heel veel geluk hier nodig.wat een stom level

Sharda said...

Help

Sharda said...

Help

Pati said...

Boring

Rebecca said...

Not enough moves. Boosters don't help. Boring.

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Michelle said...

Stuck 2 days..guess I'll post so I can pass this one..so dumb no skill needed

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Ivcatkko said...

Přesně tak, už nejde o zábavu, ale o peníze! Na videu je 31 tahů a je třeba rozbít jenom 74 polí ,já mám 28 tahů a polí musím rozbít jednou tolik, to je 148. Nemožné a směšné. Tyhle úrovně nelze projít bez placení a o tom to je..,že? Hnus.

JB said...

Posting for luck.

Kazza said...

Lucky board please 🙏🏼

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Day 3 on this level. I could really use some help here! Please!

Slick Chick said...

I'm sure some of you have passed this level. Do you not have any advice at all? I've played this so many times & not gotten anywhere that I can't count. Please help me or hope for me to get a lucky board.

Kaz167 said...

Hi Slick Chick, play exactly down the middle all the time until you reach the bottom. Don’t worry about the sides at all. When you reach the bottom look carefully for the best moves. Good luck

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Tineke said...

Drama: dag 3 hoelang nog? Wat een vreselijk niveau HELP ME

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

bonita said...

lucky board Please.
Frustrating that earlier players had more moves--feel CC King is screwing me.
Thanks ms cookie for the tip of cascades & Y video

bonita said...

lucky lucky board please
thanks for any kind of help--I suck at CC

Pretty said...

Need blastings 🙏🏼

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

A2 said...

Boring. Have played over and over and over. A normal player might stand a snowball’s chance in hell if we started with another 20 moves or so! Just give me the free board or lucky board, etc. I have played with purchased extra moves AND a flying saucer and STILL couldn’t beat it. Just give us a break sometime, huh? Please? If we have made it this far, we clearly know how to play.