Candy Crush Saga Level 8727 Tis and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8727 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8727 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. The cherries will be collected as you work on clearing the jelly since there is jelly under the cherries so you need to uncover them and get them dropping to clear the jelly.
Stripes and stripe/wrap combos are needed to unlock and cleea the cherries and jelly. You can use the conveyor to get the stripes and combos into position to clear what needs to be cleared.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


11 comments:

Shanne said...

Posting for luck!

Mi said...

Posting for luck

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help please

cc said...

HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Annaken said...

Do not waste your launcher! Two jelly’s left and it didn’t do any of them! Frustrating.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Laura said...

Just a reminder: UFO's will not target jelly with no candy in the them.

Unknown said...

I was solely using up my lives to quit a few levels ago...so of course I passed sigh. Now im here where I've been so many times begging for luck and ofl sick. I'm sick I tell you!

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please