Candy Crush Saga Level 8742 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8742 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8742 is an orders level, you have to collect the licorice shells, clear all the cakes and collect licorice to complete the level. Concentrate on clearing the cakes and they will collect the keys to unlock the licorice and the licorice shells along the bottom and right side. You won'r have to worry about the licorice as it will be collected by the cakes. The final, and possibly the hardes, orders are the licorice shells. Once the shells are unlocked use wraps and stripes and any combos you can make to grow them. If you can uncover two colourbombs together switch them to hit the rest of the shells in one go.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


13 comments:

Brown dog said...

By the time I clear all 4 cakes I am out of moves, posting for lucky board please

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!

Mimi said...

I used a check mark booster and finished. The check mark creates color bombs

Unknown said...

Yes, yes, yes, Mimi! The check mark is the answer to this one! When I got a game that gave me a free booster (with video), I threw everything I had at it. I finished the cakes with 14 moves to go, but cascades finished it in one additional move!

cvbcb said...

Need lucky board! I don’t have check marks booster

cvbcb said...

Ridiculously difficult without boosters! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Lalit said...

Help

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Susan said...

Only 26 moves, 6 less than the video.

Used the check booster and completed the level on my last move.

Anônimo said...

Agora são 7 movimentos a menos, quadrilha de estelionatários. Qual a intenção do CC para favorecer os jogadores que atingem os níveis quando são lançados, e depois reduzem os movimentos e aumentam os pedidos,,será que é para evitar que alcancem os favoritos do CC?? Isto se chama DISCRIMINAÇÃO, e é crime!! Todos nós jogadores temos o direito de jogar os níveis em igualdade de condições. Melhor opção é deletar esta merda, existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos!!!

cookie56 said...

Came here before I started to to see what to do.
Looks way impossible.
Posting for luck.