Candy Crush Saga Level 8749 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8749 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8749 is classified as a hard level so you are likely to losr some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect licorice and cherries to complete the level. As well as playing very carefully you will also need a bit of luck to pass this level without boosters, especially at the end when you have few moves left.
By far the best combo to use, if you can make one, is a double colourbomb combo. This combo will collect the keys and clear the top layer from the board. If you can't manage to make this combo, which I never could, you will need to work hard to make wrapped candies and wrap combos to break through the bottom part of the board until you can clear the rainbow twists and free the keys. Collect the keys to unlock the cherries and then you need to drop them to the bottom of the board. You don't need many moves to collect the cherries and once the board is opened up it gets very much easier to make the colourbomb combos to clear the remaining licorice and collect the cherries.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


48 comments:

Lcky said...

Very hard level.

Kim said...

Dit level is niet te halen. Te weinig zetten om alles weg te spelen. Krijg de sleutels niet eens geopend. Niet leuk zo

mue said...

impossible pour l'instant pfffff .....

Maks said...

Not classified as hard here. Posting for lucky board pls

E.M. said...

Not classified as hard on mine but it sure it. Not enough moves to get the cherries down if you're lucky enough to get to the keys.

E.M. said...

Gets very boring,just not enough moves and too hard to get through the licorice.

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Essie said...

I can’t believe this is not a hard level, I’m stuck for days!

The Savage Traveler said...

πŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€

Wendy said...

Not enough moves! These very hard levels need more moves and better drops. Help

Sharda said...

Help

Sharda said...

Help

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Broomie said...

I was so happy with the last couple levels where we just cleared the jelly...does everyone agree? They were still challenging..but no skulls..no conveyor..no keys..just clear the dam jelly..

Pati said...

Confused until I read here

Shelley said...

Posting for luck πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€

gkulka1974 said...

Not enough moves for this horrible level! Posting for tons and tons and tons of luck πŸ€!!!!!

Kuby said...

No where near enough moves. Don't you just love the King ads giving you amazing offers of help to overcome the struggle as 79 percent of players need help to complete the level? Shouldn't that tell you something? It is intentional to make it nearly impossible to succeed without paying for boosters!!!

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

cvbcb said...

Can’t get the keys cleared… Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Give me a break King! Johnny Crush used every one of his 30 moves. You give us 20. No $ from me. If I stop playing I stop. I have a book to read. Marj

Momma Fox said...

Posting for luck. This level sucks.

Christine said...

Volgens mij niet genoeg zettenπŸ™. Je moet meer dan geluk hebben om dit level te kunnen beΓ«indigen 😊

Lilly said...

Pfl

leesa3ms said...

Lucky level please

Anonymous said...

Yet another crazy impossible level. Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

PFL

Unknown said...

Difficult.. please help

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Tineke said...

Wat weer een vervelend niveau, ik kom nergens HELP me

Carrie722 said...

Tough level. Help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Still stuck. On one game I had 2 color bomb combos and still don’t pass. What gives? PFL

Carrie722 said...

I’m not paying. I’m still stuck. I’m sure I,played over 200 times. Please give me a damn break and let me pass because I now hate this level. PFL which is a joke

Ayla said...

Impossible!

bonita said...

asking for a Miracle board Please.
WTG Ms. Cookie great win & video

Angie said...

Keys are at bottom. Won't do anything. Help pls.getting pissy now.ty

Angie said...

Need help pls!!
Ridiculous level. Just spent money on a trio saying I'd win next level! Pfft.Not.
No more money til I'm outta this horrible level. Ty

Pretty said...

Need blastingsπŸ™

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Ggs said...

I need a lucky board! Please help @King

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck