Candy Crush Saga Level 8752 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8752 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8752 needs the fish booster to have any chance of passing it unless the moves are increased significantly from the 26 I have as I write this.
The fish or double colourbomb combos are the only way to clear the jelly in the bottom corners and without the fish booster you don't get enough fish dropping from the dispenser.
The first job is to clear the sour skulls to unlock the rainbow twists and then clear the twists. Use as few moves as you can to do this so you have plenty of moves to clear the rest of the board. Once the board is unlocked make combos and try to switch the fish with another special candy to clear the most jelly.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


37 comments:

Luรญs Bernardo said...

Impossible without boosters unless you have a very very lucky board๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Good luck everyone ๐Ÿ€

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Glad I came here first, adding the fish booster is the key, good luck!

Sandy crusher said...

I passed without using boosters! I guess I must have been given a lucky board. Good luck everyone

Maks said...

I have no fish boosters left. Posting for lucky board pls

Mi said...

No fishbooster so I need a really lucky board!!

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!

The Savage Traveler said...

Can't believe there aren't more comments here. No fish booster so the wait is on. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜ก

Wendy said...

So hard. Not enough moves.

Awee said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

De vissen doen niet veel.geen boosters meer.onmogelijk

Unknown said...

Stom level.weinig vissen die weinig goeds doen.kom niet in de buurt van de onderkant.geluk nodig.heeeeel veel geluk

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Nic said...

A l'aide pas de booster poisson
Besoin d'une planche trรจs chanceuse s'il vous plaรฎt
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Merci
Nic

nicx said...

Au secours 4รจme jour juste envie de laisser tomber, plus aucun plaisir ร  jouer
Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plait.
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Merci
Nic

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Lizard said...

Used all my fishes. Need help please

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Ian said...

Still stuck!!! Been at it all day and still nowhere near!!! Quitting time!!!

Ian said...

Also massive shortage of fish dropping through middle? Stops with about 6 moves left xx

leesa3ms said...

๐Ÿ€ need some luck PLEASE!

Lalit said...

Help

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

moerlandsm@gmail.com said...

Unbelieveble that KING doesn't know when a level is extremely hard.....and boring, ridicoulas, madness,undefeatable.......!!
Do something about it KING!!!
And my advice: stop playing this anoying game!

Unknown said...

PFL

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Tinalp said...

Kinda sad that skill is not involved anymore in CC. Just need money to buy boosters or you can’t win. Will take a break since this is not winnable without fish and wait to get that on my booster wheel.

Carrie722 said...

Another impossible level. I did think I even have a fish booster. Help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Why candy I pass this level? Not marked hard. What gives? Help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

What a joke, I’m still stuck here. PFL AGAIN

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Candy said...

I think King must definitely read these posted game tips. The very first tip written is, "Level 8752 needs the fish booster to have any chance of passing it unless the moves are increased significantly from the 26 I have as I write this." The 26 moves have now been DEcreased INsignificantly in a rather spiteful way. The number of moves now allocated at the beginning of Level 8752 are 25. Spare me, Killer. Holly

bonita said...

Help required along with a super easy board PLEASE
Thanks ms cookie for the tip about Fish.

Pretty said...

Need a lucky๐Ÿ€ board for blastings

Anรดnimo said...

No vรญdeo mostra 26 movimentos para eliminar 75 gelatinas, agora sรฃo 25 movimentos para eliminar ridรญculas e absurdas 150 gelatinas, ISTO ร‰ UMA FRAUDE!!!! Quadrilha de estelionatรกrios!! O lucro dos vรญdeos ridรญculos nรฃo รฉ suficiente??? Este jogo estรก decadente e acabado, merece uma auditoria para constatar as fraudes praticadas. Melhor opรงรฃo รฉ deletar esta merda, existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck