Candy Crush Saga Level 8759 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8759 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8759 is an orders level, you have to clear the sour skulls, collect the waffles and use the frog three times to complete the level. First grow the frog and while you are doing this you can also collect some of the waffles from the bottom row. Use the frog to collect the key at the top of the board and leave it to grow again as it travels along the conveyor. While you are waiting for the frog to regrow keep clearing the waffles using combos. Once the frog is grown use it to collect the key bottom right. This will unlock more waffles and you will be able to clear them and clear the skulls. The frog can't be matched but it can be regrown using combos so that you can use it for the third time and complete the level.
Tips from the comments.

Collinster said...

I disagree with Cookie's strategy on this level. For the 2nd usage of the frog, I don't use the it on the second key at bottom right but use it to collect waffles in the right box. I regrow the frog with the candies dropping into the right box. Then I use the frog to collect the key. It is much harder to grow the frog when it is trapped in the corner unless you have a color bomb or able to make a wrap close to the corner of the right box which is hard to do with the small space.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Cannot grow frog 3rd time. Nothing will hit it in bottom right. Any suggestions?

Pam said...

To get the 3rd frog, you need to grow it with a color bomb in whatever color it is

tomodachi said...

Use wrapped/stripe combos in the bottom line of the left hand panel both to clear waffles from the right hand panel and eventually to grow the third frog.

The Savage Traveler said...

🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Pati said...

Had all orders but needed 1 more thing to grow

Pati said...

I grew the frog 4 times by setting b it off the 1st 2 times in the bottom left section at the bottom to collect several waffles les

Collinster said...

I disagree with Cookie's strategy on this level. For the 2nd usage of the frog, I don't use the it on the second key at bottom right but use it to collect waffles in the right box. I regrow the frog with the candies dropping into the right box. Then I use the frog to collect the key. It is much harder to grow the frog when it is trapped in the corner unless you have a color bomb or able to make a wrap close to the corner of the right box which is hard to do with the small space.

Julie said...

Thanks Collinster. I tried it cookie's way first with no luck. Then I tried it your way on the second attempt and got it with no problem.

RBlomquist said...

Great call Collinster. It worked the very first time with nine moves left. Thank you

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

JDMom93 said...

Alternative method worked for me!

bonita said...

posting for a lucky board please