Candy Crush Saga Level 8765 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8765 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8765 is a normal jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. There are order locks on the board and to open these you need to clear the four licorice shells in the middle part of the board. The shells can be cleared using wraps or combos or you can use the frog once it is grown.
Tou also need to clear the sour skulls but this should be done using the same combos you use to hit the licorice shells. The colourbombs from the licorice shells can't be switched so they also have to be detonated using special candies and combos, but they will still help to clear the jelly and grow the frog. Once the order locks are opened you will have fishing floats and the fish from these will target the spawner in the middle of the board. The fish are the only way to clear the spawner and there is jelly under it so it has to be cleared. Once the spawner is cleared use the frog to clear the jelly in that square.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I have been playing this game for probably 4 years and I have never had such a horrible week. One level I played it at least 200 times.This level all looks wonderful in your video but what is presented to us is totally different . If you say that a level can be done without boosters give us a board that makes it possible. PLEASE!
The cinema rewards have not given me any boosters in two days and and the spinning wheel that possibly could give us 3-5 extra moves has also disappeared.
Posting for a much luckier board

Sunny in Buffalo said...

I too lost cinema rewards, videos, & spinning wheel for extra moves 2 weeks ago, but all came back last week, hoping you get it back, done thru 8765, tough episode for sure, good luck, til Wednesday...

Luís Bernardo said...

No new levels so far. Anybody with the some problem?

Rocky said...

Yes Luis I am looking for new levels!

Rocky said...

By the time I get new levels my team boosters will time out! ☹️

Unknown said...

I've had no new levels for three weeks

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

The Savage Traveler said...

🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Collinster said...

Looks like they have changed this level to make it easier. When I play it now, it has no order lock, sour skull, spawner, frog or licorice shells. Just a plain jelly level and the bubble gums and fishes helps clear most of the jellies. I think they have made the previous level (8763) harder but made the last level easier.

Joy said...

Collinster is right! Never seen CC make anything easier!!