Candy Crush Saga Level 8772 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8772 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8771 is a normal jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. There are bonbon blitzes on the board which will help to clear the jelly, they each have different specials inside. Work your way down the board detonating the bonbons and look for other special candies and combos as you go. This isn't a hard level so you should be able to pass it in the moves available.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


31 comments:

Tou52 said...

This is not my level 8771?

Twins mom said...

I'm NOT finding this level very easy!

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!

Lav1022 said...

Can’t believe there are no more complaints about this level. Boring. Not hard but too few moves. Classified as nightmarishly hard for me. Have 30 minutes of CB and fish and wrap/stripe from beanstalk but can’t use on the level. Need to post for luck.

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices.

JT said...

Video above says it's Level 8771?

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

cvbcb said...

Don’t waste your boosters… You need to Lucky bored

cvbcb said...

There is a difference between nightmarishly hard and impossible. You’re not gonna win this without the lucky board. You can’t even start with boosters! WTF

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Cris said...

If they excel at cheating players, level 8772 isn't too boring and exhausting.

Christine said...

Waarom telt de winreeks voor dit level niet mee en kreeg ik ook niet de boosters voor het winnen van de bonbondoos? Grtjs Christine

kate said...

Posting for luck, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Unknown said...

This is not my level 8771 either!

Stuck said...

Day 3. Closest I get is 7. Even got a notice that said I was out of unlimited boosters WHAT???? Didnt even know I had them because apparently you can't start with boosters on this level. How weird is that? It took them all away. If you're trying to lose players...this is a good way. I worked hard for every booster I have AND to get to this level over 10 years playing.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck. Impossible level

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Another boring lever. I left for a while playing another game. Came back to Candy Crush and played the same level again. Leaving again to play something more fun than the same level over and over.

Unknown said...

That's an hour of unlimited colour bombs and mixed wasted cos I cant use them on this level. CRAP pfl💌

Annu said...

Posting for luck please!

BettyCat said...

Not the same 8771 that I have.

Unknown said...

PFL

Carrie722 said...

Help. Tired of this level. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Help. PFL. Still stuck

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

posting for a lucky board. Please no more garbage
Bonbon Blitz are fun
thanks ms cookie for tips video & encouragement

Cindy said...

Help me! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Lola said...

Wth. Day 2. Have barely any lives and keep adding strangers front he internet. Which isn’t weird at all King. Can we get passed this gross level pls. Ugh. Help. Lucky board

Rhonda said...

Another awful level from CC. Just over it really. Please help me

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck