Candy Crush Saga Level 8776 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8776 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8776 is a jelly level and looks harder than it is to complete. There are lots of bonbon blitz squares which will give you what you need to help clear the level. At the top the bonbons contain wraps, the middle ones have stripes and the lower ones have fish. There bonbons are perfectly placed to clear the things needed to complete the level. By the time you get to the bottom part of the board you can use the fish from the lower bonbons to clear the final few jellies.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


16 comments:

Unknown said...

All if a sudden i got left with zero boosters although i paid for them!!wtf?!? Getting worse and worse

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!

Bertiebassett said...

It may have bonbons but getting to them through the locked liquorice is impossible. May be on this level for a while.

Sharda said...

Help

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Help needed please.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Momma Fox said...

Dear King you suck!
I have an hour of boosters which I can't use. I have lost my bot rewards that I couldn't use on this level. I'm not sure why I'm even still playing this freaking game.

Lilly said...

Only hope for this level is to post for luck

Mshell said...

Pfl please

messenabout said...

PFL for everybody!
Please King ..... be kind, be generous, don't be greedy!

messenabout said...

Whoa! It worked! 1st try back after PFL.
GO FORTH WITH GOOD KARMA everyone!...Thank you lucky stars. Dazed and confused and happy.

bonita said...

posting for an easy lucky board & Smart fish that hit like ms. cookie's
Please Help

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin borin borin borin

Anônimo said...

Isto tudo é uma fraude, no vídeo são 59 gelatinas, agora eu tenho que eliminar absurdas 99 gelatinas com 2 movimentos a mais que no vídeo. Prefiro 20 movimentos e 59 gelatinas do que 22 movimentos e 99 gelatinas. Quadrilha de estelionatários!!$$$ Melhor opção é deletar esta merda, existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos.