Candy Crush Saga Level 8796 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8796 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8796 is an ingredients level, you have to collect the cherries to complete the level. You just need to clear everything along the bottom of the board so that the cherries can drop down. Most of the cherries will drop down from the top of the board but two are locked in the middle of the board. You need to collect the keys to unlock the two cherries. As you clear the bottom part of the board you will also be clearing the sour skulls which will uncover more bubblegum. 
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


8 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

The Savage Traveler said...

Yes, indeedy! Need some 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Martha A said...

This is a lot harder than it looks. Posting for luck

Momma Fox said...

I can't believe there's not more comments. I can't even get close. Posting for luck

Pattie66 said...

I cleared the entire board and it showed I needed 1 more cherry. I had 6 moves left an tried to get another cherry to drop but it never did!! What's up with that???

Scott said...

Pattie66, I just had the same thing happen to me. I've been playing this level for a while trying to beat it without boosters, to the point that I was offered 95 extra lives for 10 gold bars. I gave in, only to quickly find myself in the same position. Since buy 95 moves I've played 21 of them, and the final dragon (which recently replaced the cherry) has yet to appear. So I have 74 more moves left, which I can now use to accomplish... nothing. Sigh.

tonytones said...

Why are there more and more completely assed up levels?! You can't even clear all the blockers let alone get any dragons to drop! This is absolute nonsense. And going by previous comments, you can't even finish the level with 95 moves because the game is broken and you can't clear the last dragon! WTF!!!!!