Candy Crush Saga Level 8798 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8798 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8798 is an orders level, you have to collect striped candies and licorice to complete the level. To begin with you need to open up the board using stripes and the bonbon blitz squares at the top of the board. There is not enough licorice on the board so you will need to get some dropping from the dispenser in the top left of the board by making moves below it later in the game. 
Concentrate on clearing the cake using any combos you can make. The best combo to use is a double colourbomb combo if you can manage to make one. Otherwise any combo will do the job, especially a colourbomb combo. Once the cake is cleared you will likely only have a few moves left but you should get plenty of cascades to complete the orders.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby


The level has changed since it was released, below is the latest vvideo from YT.


 


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


12 comments:

Mawaja said...

This level is different on iPad. Have to collect 28 meringues and 25 licorice...with only 23 moves!

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!

GloryB said...

Great, now cc won't open up and let me play this level. Is it because I have free CB for a half hour. Go figure. I still won't pay CC so you might as well fix your problem!!!

forgetmenot said...

game is different on my PC, no liquorice dispenser. It is hard but finally got through

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

JT said...

My board was slightly different. It didn't have a cake, and as stated above, needed to collect meringue and licorice.

Lilly said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Dio said...

🤦‍♀️ wth

bonita said...

Once again different game than video.
Hit me with a super lucky board since ms. cookie is NO help

bonita said...

Help me pass LUCKY BOARD Please.
wondering why no more free extra moves or boosters--like Let's Climb, boosters all have to be earned. CC KING bring back the FUN

Angie said...

No cake here nor enough moves. Losing lives quickly.
May I get help please?
Ty😘