Candy Crush Saga Level 8817 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8817 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8817 is an ingredients level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. The cherries are all on the right side of the board and will drop down to the exits once they are unlocked, but you need to have enough moves left to collect them once you get them free.
The hard part of the level is keeping the bombs under control while you are waiting for the cherries to drop. You can start by collecting the yellow keys at the bottom and then work on clearing the bombs, or you can clear some of the bombs first and then collect the keys. This will depend on the candies you have. I found it easier to clear some of the bombs first and then collect the keys.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


3 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please Tiffy or Yeti or king or bubble gum troll