Candy Crush Saga Level 8827 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8827 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8827 is an orders level. you have to collect licorice and cherries to complete the level. First clear the sour skulls in as few moves as possible, this will open up the board and uncover the bonbon squares conrtaining stripes or wraps. Then you'll need to unlock and collect enough licorice to unlock the bottom of the board, at the same time work on clearing the blockers in the bottom corners. Once the rainbow twists are uncovered they need to be cleared to collect the cherries. Colourbomb combos are best for all the things you have to do and colourbomb/wrap combos are best.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


41 comments:

Tou52 said...

No comments? And here I am all alone needing help πŸ˜₯


Posting for a very lucky board please πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™

Kathy said...

posting for luck

Beachlover said...

Another impossible level. Waiting on lucky board

Maks said...

Nightmarishly hard here. No chance. Posting for lucky board pls

Brown dog said...

It says to get the sour skulls as quick as you can, but by the time you get them you are out of moves. The cherries don't drop down quick enough to get the last ones. So once again I am posting for lucky board please

Sandrexx said...

Whahaha, always reading the comments if I play a level, and I was a little worried! But guess, 1st attempt, no boosters, I got it!!! Lucky day, buy myself a lottery ticket... Good luck, regards Sander

The Savage Traveler said...

πŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€is the only answer. Day 2 here. Ugh!!

Sharda said...

Help

Sharda said...

Help

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

Pati said...

I always look to make stripes, wraps or cb's

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Jannie said...

Day 5 and nowhere near. Boosters aren't helping at all. Would even buy more moves but nowhere near close enough to bother. Lucky board PLEASE

Kobarodge said...

A serious lucky board is needed. PFL πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€✨

Lilly said...

Posting for luck

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck, please.

Lalit said...

Help

Lalit said...

Clear skull and blocker first was only trick to pass this level, all the best.

jlrubas said...

Not much fun….again

Kazza said...

Lucky board please πŸ™πŸΌ

Anonymous said...

Need lucky board please!

Jo said...

πŸ˜₯je suis coincΓ©e…s.v.p. CC ROI aidez-moi Γ  traverser ce niveau…merci tellement Γ  vous πŸ­πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’•

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Unknown said...

PFL

Tineke said...

Dag 2: weer een vreselijk niveau, kom niet eens in de buurt, walchelijk HELP ME

bonita said...

posting for a super lucky board Please.
I wish I could read German & Spanish--maybe some good tips since I can't.
I thank ms. Cookie Kirby for her great tips & videos. Always a big HELP

Angie said...

Help pls. Ty. I'm finding not enough moves, true? Xx

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Ggs said...

only 24 moves, posting for luck.

Maisis said...

Publicar para la suerte

Lola said...

This is awful. It’s my birthday. I want to win this level. Lucky board please πŸ€

Linda Maitan said...

Post for luck

Linda Maitan said...

I only have 22 lives
The board doesn’t give licorice

Shirley Ragland said...

I don't understand these directions! I'll use one of my piΓ±atas and see if that helps! I'm old and all of these are so hard!

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck

Rhonda said...

Why is every single level so hard! CC just wants money! I’m sick of this game. Goodbye