Candy Crush Saga Level 8861 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8861 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8861 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. The onl strategy is to make as many powerful combos as you can to blast away at the board until it is cleared. The moves have been reduced which makes this very much harder, but it is possible, although hard, to complete the level in the moves available.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


23 comments:

Rocky said...

Posting for luck! Only have 31 moves compared to 40 moves on videos! Waiting for lucky board!

Fred said...

Hello
Have also 31 moves
This is not fair
This is very difficult very frustrating
Need a great help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks CC:)

Raangle5 said...

Posting for luck ☘️

Beachlover said...

Very hard level just waiting on a lucky board

Sentinel said...

Not wishing for "luck".. My only challenge all along has been to beat the developers at their own game. I am at the current level without ever having bought a booster. I definitely have used innumerable boosters on various levels but I never bought one of then. Reducing this level to 31 boosters is one of their more insidious moves for dealing with people like me.

mue said...

Moi aussi jamais rien achetรฉ.

Shanne said...

Posting for luck!

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

GloryB said...

Sentinel I agree with you. I haven’t bought any boosters either., and I won’t. I wish this game would go back to the way it was...FUN!! Some levels were just fun, and some you had to think and use some strategy to win. But now you need boosters on every level and there is no real thinking, you are always waiting for that lucky board. Sometimes it takes DAYS. A game gets released and sometimes that very same day the number of moves get shortened. Why? What’s the point? To aggravate its players? It’s working. Before you could go back and replay games and get some boosters. Now, when you need boosters more than ever they stop allowing that. Sorry to see the game is getting ruined.

Mawaja said...

Well said Sentinel and GloryB. I totally agree!! I have never paid for boosters either.

JP said...

Haven’t even tried this level yet.
Very disheartening to see 10 less moves than the video.
Took Cookie 37 moves to pass and I only have 30 moves.
Unfair!!!
Going to need a lucky board please!!!

The Savage Traveler said...

Sigh.....๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€

Nic said...

D'accord avec les commentaires je n'ai jamais payรฉ pour jouer
Rรฉduire les mouvements supprime l'amusement
Juste venir mendier ici pour un tableau chanceux S'il Vous plaรฎt
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Merci
Nic

Nic said...

Merci CC ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜

Lalit said...

Help

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Helen said...

Only 30 moves! Too much to unlock/open before you can clear the layers, need more moves like in the video.

Mamijo said...

Another impossible level. It's not the same than the video. I have to collect 95 jellies in 29 moves comparing to the video, 69 jellies in 40 moves. Please send a correct board.

Angie said...

Not enough moves.
Help pls. Ty

Angie said...

Help pls!! Ty
Not enough moves.