Candy Crush Saga Level 8864 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8864 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8864 is classified as a hard level so you may lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a rainbow rapids level, you have to clear the way for the rapids to complete the level. First collect the keys by clearing the licorice down the middle so that they can drop. At the same time clear the sour skulls using stripes and stripe combos. Try to avoid detonating the wrapped candies along the top until all the keys are collected and all the wraps unlocked. Then you can switch two of the wraps together to clear the licorice. Game over. Don't worry if you are getting low on moves while you are collecting the keys as you will only need one move to switch the wraps and complete the game.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


35 comments:

Maks said...

There is a bug. The keys do not drop until the end of moves. Posting for lucky board pls

Sandykp said...

I agree that the keys don’t drop in time. Posting for a lucky board. Good luck everyone.

Unknown said...

No keys 🥱😴😷🌈

Shanne said...

POSTING FOR LUCK! POSTING FOR LUCK!
POSTING FOR LUCK! POSTING FOR LUCK!
POSTING FOR LUCK! POSTING FOR LUCK!
POSTING FOR LUCK! POSTING FOR LUCK!

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Brown dog said...

Posting once again for lucky board please

Mi said...

The keys don't drop in time, no moves left.. posting for luck

Christine S said...

Keys are not dropping till the end.
CC please fix this!

forgetmenot said...

the keys don't drop in a timely fashion which is a bit of a nuisance, so need a lucky board here

forgetmenot said...

still here and it seems the more I play the less keys I get!!! Really needing that lucky board I think because skill isn't doing it!

Dolce’ said...

So I just played a whole game and NOT ONE key came down! Please fix this king! A waste of a life and time! 🤬

Wendy said...

Some5hing is not working right. The video is not like the boards I’ve been getting. The skulls don’t stop. Help.

Sharda said...

Help

Broomie said...

Comments started in March about the keys not dropping. It's now almost June and the keys are still not dropping!!! Guess they aren't going to fix!!

Broomie said...

Just checked to see if there is an update and nope..i guess it's not a glitch CC will drop the keys when you spend money or played a million times and they finally let you win

Fed up said...

Horrific level help please

Patty said...

What the heck is this junk??? Seems like there is a glitch or something. Ugh!!!

Patty said...

Forget it, no more money from me, thos level is completely ridiculous. Good riddens!!!!

Jannie said...

Horrendous. How has anyone passed this. Now September and the keys still don't fall in time. Developers please update this game before I go mad

KM said...

I passed with moves to spare after struggling, you have to be very aggressive with clearing the licorice to get keys to drop.
Focus on that mainly, only using another move for a skull if a stripd candy is in the right position to use.

kate said...

Posting for a lucky board. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenn2727 said...

Posting for luck...2022 and I feel like there's still some type of glitch..keys will drop but something just seems off with this level

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck to clear the keys and skulls…crying out loud for help…thank you!

Laura said...

You nasty beast, King! Of course I got it on my second try so I lost my full bot. Focus on making stripe/wrap combos and use them so that you hit the ☠️
and licorice inside the candy cane fence at the same time. Play very carefully. It took every move to finish. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Domie said...

Bonjour,
Posté pour la chance.
Merci ☺️.

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Stuck and I’m not sure I even understand this level. Help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

This is a trash level. By the time all the keys are collected, if they are all collected, it’s too late to do anything else because no moves are left. Just give me a lucky board so I get put this mess in the past. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Suddenly I’m playing better nut I can’t kill the sour skull. Keeps coming back. Don’t know what the secret it. PFL

He said...

Posting for luck

mils said...

How is this not classified as a nonsense hard lvl in my game is beyond me. I hated the skull mechanics ever since it was introduced!

Ggs said...

27 moves!!!! Posting for luck.

Shirley Ragland said...

THUS IS A SUPER CRAPPY BOARD!! PLEASE HELP 😫 🙏 ME! I DON'T UNDERSTAND THUS BIARD!! 😕 THANK YOU!!

G said...

This level is flawed! Keys don’t drop !