Candy Crush Saga Level 8868 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8868 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8868 is classified as a hard level so you may lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an order level, you have to collect cherries and licorice to complete the level.
Forget about the cherries and concentrate only on clearing the licorice. The best possible combo is a double colourbomb combo which will unlock all the licorice and make this very easy to pass. However you are unlikely to get this combo so work on making vertical stripes and stripe/wrap combos. When you get a stripe/wrap combo make sure the locked licorice is in the best position before you switch it. Wait for the conveyor to bring the locked licorice into position where it can be unlocked by the combo. The cherries will be collected as you work on clearing the licorice.  
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 ____________


Tips for original board: Level 8868 is an orders level, you have to collect the cherries and sugar coats to complete the level. To begin with you need to open up the board by clearing the blockers. Then look for chances to make special candies and combos to clear the sugar coats from the cherries so that they can drop to the exits at the bottom of the main part of the board.
If the cherries get onto the bottom conveyor you can drop them through the portals back onto the main board where they can be collected.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


41 comments:

Johnm1114 said...

Not listed as even hard but I’m finding this level extra difficult. Have played at least 60 attempts so far

Maks said...

Very hard here too. Posting for lucky board pls

Tou52 said...

It's not clear as how to get all those suger coatings and also cherries in so few moves. Not at all an easy level 👎😥

Posting for a very lucky board please 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Tou52 said...

And as usual, number of moves has been reduced. Unfairness King policies heh?

Raangle5 said...

Posting for luck ☘️

Twins mom said...

ALSO, day 2 on this frustrating. boring level!!

Deb said...

Ridiculous and impossible . Not enough moves

Beachlover said...

Another level waiting on a lucky board

mue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonni said...

The video you posted does not appear to be for 8868. Why do some people get 40 moves? I have 22 and a row of locked licorice across the bottom. I don't see the licorice on any videos of 8868 on the internet.

mue said...

impossible pas assez de coup .....

mue said...

je m'ennuie ................

Unknown said...

Yes unfair, frustrating and ridiculous. 22 moves and a row of locked licorice in the bottom row. Don’t see in the videos posted

Sentinel said...

Reduced to 22 moves - added a row of licorice blockers. The developers must be anticipating a bad first quarter. They will get no comfort from me.

Shanne said...

POSTING FOR LUCK! POSTING FOR LUCK!
POSTING FOR LUCK! POSTING FOR LUCK!
POSTING FOR LUCK! POSTING FOR LUCK!
POSTING FOR LUCK! POSTING FOR LUCK!

Shanne said...

POSTING FOR A LOAD OF LUCK

Shanne said...

One of, if not the most ridiculous, nonsense, time wasting levels I have EVER had the misfortune to encounter. Are the developers this greedy!!! People, it's pathetic so good, good luck to all!

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Ridiculous level..stuck from 2 days.. impossible to beat

Subee57 said...

My 8868 looks nothing like hers. I have no sugar coats at all. Just a bunch of double licorice and cherries to drop.

forgetmenot said...

Marked as Hard level now with less moves, I've been here on this game too long, have not been able to get near! Posting in the hope of a lucky board soon!

Dolce’ said...

I just finished it. I really didn’t worry too much about the cherries you just need to focus on making combos to break the licorice. The cherries will fall out if you can make enough combos.. good luck it was a tough one!

Pennrell said...

Don’t worry about unlocking the cherries concentrate on clearing the board and the cherries will fall l finished on the second try.

The Savage Traveler said...

Day 2. Grrrrrr......😡😡🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

Stom level.hou steeds drophekken over.zonde van de tijd.

Shelley said...

Posting for luck! 🤞🏻🍀

Martha A said...

My board looks nothing like Cookies. Cherries at top blocked on all sides so can’t figure out how to get them down. Crazy!
Posting for luck cause I know not what I am doing😳

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices and my board is different, as well.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

kate said...

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhodesia said...

Totally bored with this level I really wonder why I waste my time with this game!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

PFL

Angie said...

Posting for luck! Lordy. Nothing like the moves in clip.pls. ty

Angie said...

Not enough moves madam.
Pls help with thanks special one.

Angie said...

No double color bombs showing up at all. I'm wasting so many lives, it's getting boring stuck here without alittle help from friends, pls. Ty❤️

Linda Maitan said...

Pfl

Rhonda said...

Oh come on please CC a lucky board. I’m still stuck and getting very fed up. I’m trying everything 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Rhonda said...

Another full day of playing this horrible level. Please CC what do I have to do to get a lucky board! I cannot afford to pay to pass this level 😢😢😢. Please help me