Candy Crush Saga Level 8884 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8884 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 884 is a normal jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the leveork on clearing the cakes to begin with, this will give you a good start to clearing the blockers and rainbow twists. There are bonbon blitz squares in the bottom part of the board which wll give you fish and the fish will help to destroy the spawner as well as clearing parts of the cakes and blockers.
Once the cakes are cleared you should be able to make colourbombs and other special candies to clear the remaining blockers and jelly and complete the level.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


10 comments:

Tou52 said...

I find myself struggling a lot with this level. I'm just getting nowhere with it.
Hoping for a better board please 🙏🍀

Buddy said...

Posting for luck

Twins mom said...

I can't believe there aren't more comments on this level, I'm finding it difficult also!

Zoe said...

Have to disagree with MsCookie here: in my opinion the cakes are just a distraction. Try to focus on clearing the lower part to free the wrap dispenser and the bonbon-blitz thingies. The cakes will go as you go along, the fish will help.

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!

Sunset said...

💕☘️

JMac said...

Ridiculous level.
Zero skill involved.
Boring and redundant.
**YAWN**

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Dumb level. The fish don’t help with the cakes until the very end, that’s probably why Zoe said to concentrate on the bottom. I’ll give it a go. PFL

Angie said...

Help needed pls! Tu❤️