Candy Crush Saga Level 8898 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8898 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8898 is an orders level, you have to collect blockers and cherries to complete the level. The bubblegum can't be cleared in the top section with combos, but it moves around the conveyor to the bottom where it can be cleared using combos. You need to collect the keys to unlock the board and you can use colourbombs to do this. Once you begin to open up the board you will find it easier to make colourbombs and other special candies. You will also get colourbombs and other special candies dropping from the dispensers in the middle of the board.
Once the cherries get down the board you need to drop them out of the exits, however the cherries that land on the conveyor on the right can be left and they will drop out of the exit once they move off the right end of the conveyor.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



7 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Kendo said...

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned a glitch on this.I have a never ending cascade of cherries and colours down the right hand side, repeatedly going through the upper slot and out the lower slot.

Julie said...

I had the same glitch.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Yeah,
PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

please grant me a lucky board. Help needed
thanks ms cookie for the tip about the top bubblegum