Candy Crush Saga Level 8902 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8902 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8902 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect bubblegum, licorice curls and spawners to complete the level. The spawners are actually helpful as they spawn bonbons which will give you wraps to help clear the orders.
The only strategy to clearing this level is to try to make combos. The wrapped candies dropping from the dispenser on the right are especially useful if you can switch two together. You will also get plenty of other special candies dropping from dispensers, as well as colourbombs from the top. All these freebies should be used to the best effect. The moves have been reduced at the time of writing and there are no videos with 31 moves, the video below starts with more moves but it is the best I can find.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


31 comments:

Tou52 said...

No comments? I'm really struggling here, even if I twice added a color bomb and stripe/wrap booster.

Posting for a very lucky board please 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Twins mom said...

And so it begins!!!!

Tou52 said...

The level has been reduced of 8 moves from the video example. This really sucks because twice, I would have finished the level had I had those 8 moves. I finally finished using a UFO and a hammer, precious boosters that I would have prefered to save had I had those 8 moves.

Good luck everybody 👍🍀

Fred said...

Hello
Another wonderful easy sympathetic frustrating hard level
Less moves as videos shows and this is not fair
Posting for lucky board
Thanks CC:)

Beachlover said...

I've been on this level all day I can't get close.Just waiting on a lucky board

Gio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
forgetmenot said...

taking bets with myself, how long will Candy Crush make me wait for my lucky board this time!

Sharda said...

Help

Broomie said...

You got to be kidding me...we go from one boring wait for lucky board straight to another...please make this game fun again!! Redo levels from back in the 2 and 3 thousand we won't remember..maybe i should just uninstall and reinstall...maybe that would make it fun again..or maybe once I uninstall...walk away..lol

nicx said...

Encore un niveau avec plus assez de mouvements pour le passer
Venir mendier pour un tableau chanceux s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

nicx said...

Jour 2 toujours bloquée à ce niveau
Vraiment besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

cc said...

Please! Help!!

Anonymous said...

Another trick to steal our money.

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices. Should've stayed as a Hard level.

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Tedious. Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Need lucky board please!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Koni said...

Day three. This level frustrates me. Help!!

Veronica said...

Come on CC!!!! Give me a break!? Too much to collect and too few moves to collect with!!

Unknown said...

This stinks. Not even close. I don't want to quit but thus will do it. Bored pfl luck sigh

Unknown said...

PFL

Unknown said...

This level seems impossible

Alicia said...

😵😵😵 Jeepers! I can't even get close. Ugh🤯🤯🤯 There's only so many times playing the same board is fun. Wait!!! 👀It's not fun when you can't even come close to clearing it.📉

bonita said...

gift me with a miracle board Please. WTH KING the Expert had 40 moves & ME an old lady gets 24 moves---took away 16 f'EN MOVES! not fair STINKS OF GREED & AVARICE by King shame shame
Thanks again ms cookie for tips BUT stop having pros do video--KING punishes players by reducing moves.

Unknown said...

Again a horrible level!
No fun anymore

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Alida said...

Pfffff weer een veld wat niet te doen is. Geen boosters meer geen goudstaven meer. En nog kom ik er niet door heen. Geef me alstublieft hulp. Zit er nu 2 dagen op niet leuk meer. Bij voorbaat dank.

Lola said...

no boosters. Happy new year. This is the last day of play. Resolution is to dump this frustrating game and find a new one! Happy 2024 to everyone who gets as mad as I do!

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck