Candy Crush Saga Level 8908 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8908 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8908 is classified as a nightmarishly hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect bubblegum, cherries and waffles to complete the level. You need to unlock the order locks by collecting waffles and crystal candies. The spawners will give you the crystals needed although it will take quite a few moves to get enough of them to open the locks. The bubblegum is under the order locks and once uncovered you need to use special candies and combos to collect it. You don't need to worry too much about the cherries as they will drop down the conveyor in the middle once the order locks are open and the bubblegum is cleared.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 



19 comments:

Luís Bernardo said...

Very tough level. Difficult to clear the bubblegum in the middle section. Good luck everyone 🍀





Chrissy said...

Horrible level. Boring and frustrating.

Tou52 said...

I get sooooo angry when I see the videos with so many more moves than us. How can you honestly justify going from 35 to 25 and call this fair play???

Chrissy said...

So Still trying and with only 25 moves compared to your 35???? Get real.

Sandrexx said...

25 moves??? I have only 23 moves, damn! Im getting far far away...

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Finally beat this level. My only tip is not to worry about getting the all the crystals. Once you get two bubblegum blockers focus on clearing those 1st.

GloryB said...

Chrissy, I couldn’t agree more. Very boring

Christine S said...

Terrible level.
Looks like it’s going to be a lucky board to pass this one!

forgetmenot said...

pretty tough level, that darned bubblegum! Lucky board needed for sure

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Joy said...

This makes no sense!

JT said...

Not even classified as a Hard Level on my devices. No bubblegum required, either.

Unknown said...

Help me again please

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Hassel said...

Lucky board please 😋😎😋💝💝💝💝💝

Carrie722 said...

Not classified as nightmarishly hard on my board, but it certainly is. Give me a break. PFL. HELP

He said...

Posting for luck

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board