Candy Crush Saga Level 8911 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8911 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8911 is a dual task level, you have to clear the jelly and clear the way for the rainbow rapid to complete the level. There are a couple of ways to complete this level, one is to make double colourbomb combos. This isn't easy and the normal way is to work harder at collecting the candies for the order locks in the middle. The order locks are covering keys and these will drop onto the main part of the board where they can be collected. As the keys are collected the frog will grow and when it is eventually grown you should place it on the jelly in the bottom right to clear the jelly there and collect the rainbow rapid.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


33 comments:

Mi said...

Posting for luck

GloryB said...

One horrible level after another. Can’t even get a life from a friend cause I think they all quit playing. Bring back the FUN in this game!!!
Posting for luck

The Savage Traveler said...

Only three of us are commenting?!?!πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€ž

Sharda said...

Help

Broomie said...

C'mon..not even getting close!! Need lucky board please.

MichaelBlake said...

Posting for luck

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Marianne said...

There are 22 moves now….it’s sad , realy no fun anymore😑

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Chris said...

No fun, not near enough moves to collect all the keys. Definitely a level to get you to spend money which I will not do. Posting for luck.

Hassel said...

Lucky board please πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Kazza said...

Lucky board please πŸ™πŸΌ

Unknown said...

Post for luck πŸ’Œ

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

bcreign said...

This may be the final game for me 😒 I have played Candy Crush for a few years now as a way to wind down and relax. But sadly I am no longer enjoying the game, as I am frustrated more often than not. I wish I could gift my gold bars and boosters, that I have been painstakingly collecting.

Unknown said...

Is this even possible?
Luck please Llluuucckkkkkkk

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Unknown said...

Hmmm. Not enough moves to complete this level... definitely a challenge. Lucky board. Please!

Unknown said...

God awful level. There aren't any logical strategies here. Just waiting for a lucky board. Please!!!

Carrie722 said...

Ok. Will do. PFL

DeeBleep said...

Playing on e devices. Losing on 3 devices. No fun. Help, Mr. King. Pretty please......

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please. Challenging level . I cant even unlock the keys an its game over . Too few moves

Karen said...

I got more moves, collected all keys but the frog didn't grow. Ugh!

bonita said...

asking to be granted that extra special lucky board PLEASE
HELP needed since King took away 9 moves. Not nice or fair.
thanks ms cookie for frog tip & video

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Ggs said...

Posting for luck

cookie56 said...

Another in a very long line of pain in the a$$ levels.
Posting for luck.

cookie56 said...

Got my luck board on the next try.
No extra help.

Lola said...

This isn’t fun anymore. No relaxing. πŸ€

Barb said...

Not enough moves! Please help! I am stuck!

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck