Candy Crush Saga Level 8925 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8925 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8925 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. As with all jelly levels you will need to make as many combos as you can. Colourbomb combos are best to clear the bombs in the corners of the board so look for chances to make these as soon as the board begins to open up.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


20 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!

Sharda said...

Help

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Cush said...

Posting for luck

cc said...

So simple! Yet, soooo dofficult!! Help!! Please!!

Lizard said...

Don’t know why I’m having so much trouble with this level. Ned help please

Lizard said...

Thanks…that did the trick!

cvbcb said...

Need lucky board… Posting for luck

Lilly said...

Simple, but can't pass without lucky board. Pfl

Mshell said...

Pfl please!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Need lucky board please!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

bonita said...

I need a super lucky board please. Bombs give me panic attacks-High BP, sweats, shakes, nausea, headaches--please help
The pro had 28 moves & used 27 moves to pass. I suck & I only have 23 moves-------stop screwing me KING.
Thanks ms cookie

Angie said...

Colourbombs?
Help pls. None have appeared in the past 40 games. Pls & ty

Angie said...

Help pls. Stupid level. Won't spend another penny until I'm out of this level.

Angie said...

Help! No more $ until I'm out of this horrendous Bs game

Angie said...

Ugh! 3 days here!
Help pls

Anônimo said...

O vídeo mostra 28 movimentos e foi concluído com 27 movimentos, agora eu tenho 23 movimentos, ou seja, impossível concluir. Qual o objetivo de lançarem um nível para que os "profissionais" do CC gravem seus vídeos e postem no YouTube? Alguém do CC está lucrando com isto. Depois reduzem os movimentos prejudicando os outros jogadores, isto é uma fraude!! Quadrilha de estelionatários. Melhor opção é deletar esta merda, existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos.

Shirley Ragland said...

Please help! I hate countdown bombs! 😒 Thank you 💗