Candy Crush Saga Level 8928 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8928 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8928 is an orders level, you have to collect the blockers, rainbow twists and cherries to complete the level. Use vertical stripes and stripe combos to unlock the cherries and clear the blockers. The exits are in the four corners so once the cherries are free and in the bottom of the board you need to hit the special candies blocking the exits with stripes so that the cherries can drop. The rest of the orders will be collected as you work on collecting the cherries.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


32 comments:

Maks said...

Posting for lucky board pls

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!

Janesh said...

Is this one suppose to be easy? Played over and over. Help

anonymous said...

posting for luck

The Savage Traveler said...

🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Collinster said...

No skill needed. Just pure luck.

Shelley said...

Posting for some much-needed luck.

cc said...

Help! Please!

Joy said...

Very true. Nothing but luck and I’m not have any!

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - I've tried all sorts of boosters but failed to complete - really frustrating hard level.

Jannie said...

An hour of free boosters and still nowhere near.

cvbcb said...

How is this not marked difficult? It’s very hard. Need Lucky Board… don’t waste your boosters

cashel said...

BESOIN D'AIDE SVP !!!!!!!

Lilly said...

Another miserable level waiting for the lucky board!

Lilly said...

I am so sick of having the only move being one I don't want to make!!! That's not fair. Pfl

Anonymous said...

I can’t even count how many times I have hit the knots and when I finally get them I’m out of turns. Hate levels like this.

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Suesue said...

Need a LUCKY BOARD plz💚🍀☘️💚🍀☘️💚

Anonymous said...

Need lucky board please!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Candy Crush I’m sick of this level!

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Luck pfl quit ugh

Tineke said...

Daar gaan we weer, vreselijk niveau!! Kom niet eens in de buurt walchelijk, totaal geen o tspanning alleen zwoegen HELP ME

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please. Video makes it look so easy but its not

bonita said...

Posting for a super lucky board Please.
Help--King owes me since greedy ass pig stole 5 precious MOVES from me again.
It really sucks to be abused every level after the Pro passes, but took expert all 31 moves. Not fair or NICE-
thanks ms. cookie for your blog so I can vent at evil spawns of the devil--CC KING

Unknown said...

Lucky board please...

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board