Candy Crush Saga Level 8943 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8943 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8943 is an orders level, you have to collect licorice, bubblegum and bonbons to complete the level. The video below is fairly self evident, watch it to see how to complete the level without too much trouble. The sooner you can clear the skulls and get the keys the better chance you will have of completing the level.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


22 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!

forgetmenot said...

I don't think it wants me to win!

Unknown said...

Hulp nodig

Broomie said...

Not even clearing sugar offbottom left 2 bubblegum...help please played 30 times..I'm bored

Broomie said...

I guess today is not my lucky day...yesterday was..i was blowing thru them yesterday, but did get hour worth boosters from fantastic 5. Which makes the point you pretty much need the boosters to pass these levels anymore... they really don't need to make them so difficult

Broomie said...

HELP!!! I'll give you a tip developers...NO ONE wants to spend hours on same level..much less days.. your ruining the game and I'm about ready to leave it like everyone else

Anonymous said...

So sick of spending endless hours to complete levels. It's all about waiting for lucky boards or buying boosters now. Think I'm done with this mindless game!

cc said...

This video must have been made on a lucky board!!! I have not been able to have a color bomb !! Help! Please!

Joy said...

Very silly. Can’t get close even with boosters.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Need lucky board please!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Tineke said...

Ook ik heb hulp nodig!! Aub HELP ME

Tineke said...

Dag 2: verschrikkelijk!! Drama, hoe komt het dat vele er wel door zijn gekomen, kom niet eens in de buurt AUB HELP ME!!!

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please

ChrisD said...

Another boring no chance level without boosters or parting with money. Nowhere near enough moves and spending too much time being bored with these endless tedious levels!!!!!!!

bonita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bonita said...

Help Please --lucky board

bonita said...

lucky board Please. I must stupid can't pass for days & not labeled nightmarish.
HELP

cookie56 said...

Pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.

Shirley Ragland said...

Oh boy! I go from one monster to another! PLEASE HELP ME 🙏 😢 THANK YOU!