Candy Crush Saga Level 8964 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8964 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8964 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. Don't worry about the cherries, they will drop out of the exits as soon as you have cleared enough waffles to uncover them. Treat this as you would any other jelly level by making as many combos as you can to clear the waffles and jelly. Apart from making combos there is no real strategy to comleting the level.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


15 comments:

Buddy said...

Posting for luck

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

forgetmenot said...

straightforward game, just not enough moves, need a bit of luck here

Sharda said...

Help

gkulka1974 said...

Wow, only a few comments for this level. Posting for tons and tons and tons of luck 🍀!!!!!

cashel said...

Besoin d'aide SVP !!!

Anonymous said...

Got tired of playing this level, came to see if there was any trick to passing. Guess it’s just me. Thanks for any luck sent my way.

Laura said...

I should have added a fish booster and saved myself from wasting 10 gold bars for 5 extra moves.

Unknown said...

Post for luck 💌

Kerrie said...

I'm not even close to completing this. Please 🙏 please 🙏 please 🙏 send me a lucky board.🤞

Trublion said...

Could I please please please get a lucky board?. PLEASE…ALSO COULD I PLEASE GET FANTASTIC FIVE BACK? Thank you

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Carrie722 said...

Getting nowhere. Help. PFL

Helen said...

Not classed as hard but just not enough moves!