Candy Crush Saga Level 8991 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8991 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8991 is an orders level, you have to collect waffles and licorice to complete the level. The first move will give you a fully grown frog which you should plave in the bottom part of the board. Avoid the temptation to clear any chocolate from the top squares for now. Once the frog is moved you will get candies dropping which will include a key. Collect the key to unlock the locked chocolate squares at the top, then you can use the frog to clear the chocolate that was previously locked. Grow the frog again using the next colourbomb and use it to clear the chocolate on the oppsite side of the board, this will release licorice on the first side. Grow the frog again with the next colourbomb and use it to collect waffles and release more licorice. Once the licorice is dropping you can use the colourbombs to make combos which will clear the most licorice and waffles.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


26 comments:

Kathy said...

Posting for luck

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!

GloryB said...

I don’t get any of the colors of the frog on the board with the CB. Takes 2 or 3 more moves to get the colors on the board. Then by the time chocolate is cleared at the top not enough moves to get the licorice. Anyone else having this problem??? Posting for luck!!

Wendy said...

Ditto what GloriaB said.

The Savage Traveler said...

Me too. A Glitch to make it harder? 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Noplacelikehome said...

I was struggling, came here for help and found it! Key is frog growth and placement as Cookie described. Crush on!

Anonymous said...

Need lucky board!

Lilly said...

Nice King! I had bot which hit the all the candies so I got an oops..no matches. That's just mean! I wanted to quit at 8000, now I really hope to at 9000.

Lilly said...

By the way, I did what cookie said and still got the oops

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Cher said...

Not enough moves once again . Close enough to give anyone the poos . But that is what it’s all about bye your way out of this .

Hassel said...

Lucky board please 😣😣😣😥😥

Unknown said...

Posting for luck please

messenabout said...

I don't know how to get the waffles to drop.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Carrie722 said...

Ok. I’ll give it a try.
PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please

bonita said...

please release a lucky board with the super fROG.
tHANKS MS. COOKIE For great tips--I was clueless.

Paulapops said...

Pfl

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting fa them ta do it 4me boring boring

Ggs said...

Posting for luck, I was not able to grow the frog as the same color and the colorbomb were not close to each other. Please help.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

cookie56 said...

Total pain in the a$$.
Posting for luck.