Candy Crush Saga Level 8997 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8997 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8997 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherry and clear the way for the rainbow rapids to complete the level. First clear the rainbow twists and the sour skulls to open up the board. This will make it easier to make special candies and combos. Use the combos to clear the candy curs and collect the keys. The keys will unlock the cherry which you then need to drop to the bottom of the board and clearing the candy curls will make way for the rapids.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


32 comments:

Disgusted said...

I had the intention to reach at leasing level 9000, but I am really tired of this shit game. I have passed 8996 which is defined nightmare, but this one? It is considered normal and in effect there are no difficulties... only the available moves (20 !!!!!) are maybe enough to get half of the targets. As I have never paid until now, I shall not start now for sure. So I quit. I have really enough of this swamp of boredom. No fun at all, why should I continue? To see 9000 level? I don't care of level 9000, I have no further time to waste into this crap.

Twins mom said...

DISGUSTED, I think you made a case for hundreds of people still playing CC!!
King is making millions while we struggle for days to pass a level, much less the episode! The once fun, relaxing game has all been diminished by greed!!

Lcky said...

Lucky board needed please!

Disgusted said...

@TWINS MOM You are right and I cannot understand why adult people can think to pay money to progress in this game. The inventors of it made billions on the stupidity of these... players. And they have deleted all the helps to get some free booster, even the wheel to get sometimes extra moves has disappeared. These King's are real robbers, thieves. But if the people are idiot and continue to pay they continue to be right in doing like that. Can you imagine what would happen if one day ALL the CC players decide to stop paying? But the worst consequence of the king policy, which is only to steal money, is that the nice game CC WAS has been transformed into a shit one where fun and intelligence have totally gone. I have uninstalled and hope that many other will do the same! Good luck

Unknown said...

I really don't know why people have got to this level and still continue to moan that they're giving up!! I have never paid, I play for fun. I enjoy using whatever levels I have and wait patiently to get to next level. As a famous advert says 'when the fun stops, STOP'

ZZZ said...

King is trying to see who is actually the last one standing through these boring levels. Won’t be me!

Unknown said...

Publicando para tablero de la suerte

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Sunset said...

☘️💕

forgetmenot said...

lucky board needed please!

forgetmenot said...

still waiting for my lucky board!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Raven73 said...

Why am I still playing this

Lizard said...

Posting for luck

steve said...

Just come off a boring level and now another one how is this possible without boosters playing for lucky board!

RBlomquist said...

PFLEASE!!!

Lilly said...

This has become a total waste of time.. and no fun

Christine said...

Moeilijk 🙁

Me said...

This one isn’t even described as Hard yet it is a nightmare!!
With no boosters no chance!!

JB said...

Posting for luck.

jlrubas said...

Just quit if you are not having fun! Stop moaning

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for a lucky board please xx

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Ik ben het met de bovenstaande eens! Het is momenteel een drama, begrijp ook niet waarom ik doorga, het is echt geen ontspanning meer, probeer het nog 1 keer dus HELP ME

Tineke said...

Dag 3: walchelijk HELP !!!!!!!

Carrie722 said...

What the hell is wrong with this level? PFL

BoilerUp79 said...

Wth is this?! Impossible without boosters and extra moves.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Emma said...

Please lucky board