Candy Crush Saga Level 8998 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8998 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8998 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. Work your way down the board using special candies and combos, matches of three won't be enough as there are not many moves. The main target should be the bubblegum, this will help to clear the blockers and jelly and also it will help create the cascades you will need. Clearing all the bubblegum will uncover a UFO which will finish off the game as long as you can detonate it. Colourbombs and colourbomb combos are possibly the best way to clear this level.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


19 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Sunset said...

☘️💕

GloryB said...

Well, I don’t know how many attempts at this level I’ve made but it’s been ALOT, and I haven’t come close. In fact, I have yet to see the saucer that’s suppose to be on the board at the bottom. Needless to say, I need a lucky board. Posting for luck!!!

forgetmenot said...

oh yes, lucky board needed please, getting nowhere near clearing the board

Arrasure said...

Not even close. Posting for luck

JP said...

Terribly hard level.
Lucky board needed to pass.
PLEASE!!!!

Just me said...

Impossible until you are granted passage. So unfair. And frustrating & boring.

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Pati said...

Very hard but fun! Need a few more moves

Nic said...

Niveau impossible même pas vu la soucoupe
Besoin d'aide et de vraiment beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Unknown said...

Help needed please, not enough moves.

Lilly said...

Not nearly enough moves.. c'mon

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Carrie722 said...

First attempt, I finished with one jelly left and no hammer. Never got that close again. Help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Why is this left so hard to pass? Not even rated hard. Give me a break. P

Helen said...

Not classed as hard but struggling with this one.
Haven't seen the saucer yet! Not enough moves.

Helen said...

There are nowhere near enough moves for this difficult level, we shouldn't have to buy extra moves either, I'd sooner give up!

bonita said...

posting for a super lucky board Please. Apparently, I don't have the skills for these horrible levels or the money to BUY EXTRA MOVES to pass.
9000 is a good level to quit & find fun games.
Thanks for the help ms. cookie

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️