Candy Crush Saga Level 9023 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9023 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9023 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. The hardest parts tio clear are the bottom sections so you need to get to them as quickly as possible by clearing the licorice curls. Double wrap combos are good for this job, as are colourbomb combos. You will get wraps dropping from the dispenser at the top of the board and if you drop them down to the bottom of the board they can be switched together to clear a lot of the licorice curls and blockers.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


23 comments:

Tou52 said...

Still another level with not enough moves πŸ˜₯

Posting for a super lucky board please πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€

Candymom said...

Needing a bit of luck with this one!

Jan said...

I really nead a lucky board. Please help me.

jeanbean said...

Come on! Give us some help/luck on this one!

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

jeanbean said...

This is bloody impossible! Hate it!

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor! πŸ™

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor!! πŸ™πŸ™

Lynn K said...

This is another impossible level with booster and added moves. I’m fresh out of boosters. Quickly losing interest in this game.

Patrick said...

I need help , it’s a impossible Level.

mue said...

pffff impossible de passer 2 niveau d'affilΓ©s sans Γͺtre coincΓ© .... Γ§a ne dΓ©tend pas ...... et pourtant .....

Unknown said...

Had to use my explosion. Now, if I only knew how to get this booster again.

Monorma said...

Boring and impossible level. It's very difficult to progress down with the few initial candies. Using boosters at the beginning either helps. Will need a lucky board to complete it...

mue said...

j'ai arrΓͺtΓ© de jouer hier tellement Γ§a me gonfle .... on va voir aujourdhui mais je me lasse vraiment .....

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

forgetmenot said...

exasperation levels rising, need a lucky board please!

JP said...

Another horrible level!!
What a waste of time!!
Need a crazy super lucky board to pass!
Hate it.... really don’t even feel like playing!

Sharda said...

Help

Nic said...

Encore un niveau impossible pas assez de mouvements
Ennuyeux et lassant tous ces niveaux cauchemardesques
Venir encore mendier dans l'espoir d'obtenir une planche très très chanceuse
πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Merci
Nic

Lilly said...

Posting for luck

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices

JB said...

Impossible! Posting for luck.

Carrie722 said...

Ok. Another challenging level. Makes me sick. Plus I’m well into 9000 and I still have the 8000 banner. What gives, King? You gotta get with the program