Candy Crush Saga Level 9034 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9034 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9034 is an ingredients level, you have to collect one cherry to complete the level. The cherry moves down the right side, through the portal into the middle section and then through to the left column and down to the exit at the bottom. 
THere is a frog hidden on the right under the crystal candies and you need to use it twice to open the left column. You can use the frog once it is grown to help clear the middle section the first time and after that it can help to get the cherry down through the portals. Don't place the frog inside the left column as it will block the cherry from dropping down. There is a colourbomb producing bonbon in the top right section and if you can avoid using it too early it will help later to get the cherry down the board and, if you are lucky, grow the frog.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


27 comments:

Candymom said...

Once again, thank you for the frog placement help, Cookie!

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Agreed, frog tip was helpful, also added the coconut wheel booster, waiting to finish to get the last "sticker", good luck!

Twins mom said...

Can't believe there aren't more comments, this level is awful!

mue said...

Mais oui je rame aussi ......

Sunset said...

☘️💕

The Savage Traveler said...

P4👍🍀👍🍀👍🍀👍🍀👍🍀👍

Df said...

helpppp

Cush said...

How is this not super hard? Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

My cherry ended up with the licorice!! Can’t get it out!

Unknown said...

My cherry doesn't go down the columns...help

Unknown said...

Help me again please

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Zotteoma said...

My cherrie ends up in the licorice column. Can’t get out anymore.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

I just can’t get the hang of this. I’ve watched the videos and still can’t get it. I need HELP!!!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

anonymous said...

When the cherry gets above the right, lower portal, crush a candy below the top portal. Move the cherry down to the next left portal. When above that portal, crush a candy or waffle in the far left column to move the cherry toward the exit portal.

Unknown said...

PFL

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please . I cant even get a glimpse of the cherry after growing the frog 2x. Help

bonita said...

please gift me a lucky board.
Thanks for tips especially frog placement.

bonita said...

please send me a lucky board. Been on this level for long time
NEED HELP

Paulapops said...

Pfl

Ggs said...

Help please,lucky board needed

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

TrickyTricky said...

Need help pls

cookie56 said...

Pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck