Candy Crush Saga Level 9037 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9037 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9037 is classified as a hard level so ypou may lose some lives before you manage to pass it, although I found it nowhere near as hard as the previous level. This is a multi task level, you have to collect blockers and licorice as well as clear the jelly to complete the level. 
While you are working your way down the board look for vertical stripes in line with the skulls at the bottom of the board so that you can clear them as you go.The skulls will uncover the jelly at the bottom and you will then be able to clear the jelly using the combos you make. Once the board is unlocked make combos as much as possible to clear the jelly and blockers.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


43 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Adding the fish booster helped get the bottom left/right jelly, good luck this week everyone!

Candymom said...

Horrible. Posting for luck.

Buddy said...

Posting for luck 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Buffalo John said...

Seems to be a glitch. If you use a fish and stripe combination and it lands on a skull, the game freezes up ? Posting for a lucky board, posting for luck

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

jeanbean said...

Wow, are these levels getting harder or what?!
Not pleasant to play at all!
Help! Luck!

Lcky said...

Yis is not good! Lucky board please!

Brown dog said...

Keep getting all but at the bottom, posting for lucky board please

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Maks said...

So hard. Posting for lucky board pls

Sentinel said...

The classification or lack of classification by King of any given level is often meaningless.

Chrissy said...

Less moves once again. Difficult and boring.

forgetmenot said...

definitely needing a lucky board here please!

JP said...

Hate this level !!!!
Anytime I get down to a few my moves suck!!!
Need a lucky board PLEASE!!!!

Ruby said...

I give up! Been too long on this. 😢

Anonymous said...

I have two balls SOOO BIG of CC. and this level!
Fuck you thieves.

Anonymous said...

My comment didn’t post. My game freezes when I have one (good) move left. Lost my boosters. Please fix. Marj

Lizard said...

Struggling to make any headway. Need help please

Marie said...

Alweer minder zetten, hulp aub

Marie said...

Echt hulp nodig om dit te halen

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck, please.

JT said...

Classified as a Super Hard Level on my devices

kate said...

Posting for luck, please. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane said...

Warning. Do not buy the boosters from the scrolls. Yes you get two hours of boosters but after five lives you have to buy more lives so basically you’re wasting your money. And I’ve been stuck on this level for 12 tries. Another many sucking scam that we all should avoid

Unknown said...

Post for luck 💌

Kaz167 said...

OMG I have had one jelly left so many times, absolutely sick of this level now, usually only a few moved left to get bottom jellies aaaaagh

Kaz167 said...

Thank you so much for letting me get that one jelly left hurrah

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Tineke said...

Ook ik vind dit voor de zoveelste keer een vreselijke drama, hoelang nog!!! Balen ze maken ons helemaal gek HELP ME MAAR!!!

Carrie722 said...

What is with this level? I’m stuck. Please let me pass. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Again. Help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Still stuck on this god-awful level. Help. PFL Again

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Xewka10 said...

Need a lucky board. So bored been stuck on these last hard levels for so many days.

Xewka10 said...

How many times must I play this level?? Days on end….more than a hundred times for sure! So relaxing playing CC. NOT

Xewka10 said...

How many times must I play this level…days on end..more than a hundred times…so boring. Need help pls.

anoniem said...

Please King, I really need some help🤗

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

Paulapops said...

Help

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

cookie56 said...

This whole episode is one big pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.