Candy Crush Saga Level 9060 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9060 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9060 is classified as a super hard level and at the time of writing it is almost impossible to complete without boosters. This is a dual task level, you need to collect the rainbow rapids and clear the jelly to complete the level. 
First start collecting the keys and working your way down the board. As you collect keys the coconut wheels will be uncovered and you sould use them to clear the blockers on the left side of the board. A stripe/wrap combo down the right side of the board will collect all the keys at the same time and save you some moves. The more combos you can make the better chance you will have of completing the level.
The video was made before the level was made harder but it is the best I can find at the moment.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


33 comments:

Sandykp said...

This level is a joke at 23 moves. Posting for a lucky board. Good luck everyone.

Raangle5 said...

Level 9068 is a nightmare! I need a lucky board. Posting for luck ☘️

pinlock said...

Wish I had 23 moves,,I’ve only got 18 and I havnt come anywhere near passing this one yet

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Raangle5 said...

Another awful level similar to 9068 😡 Need a lucky board. Posting for luck ☘️

Raangle5 said...

Here I am again... my level 9079 is totally different than what I'm seeing on demos. So frustrating 😡 Posting for luck☘️

Candymom said...

Needs more moves.
Posting for luck.

Candymom said...

Came within one move several times but waiting for a lucky board.

Alex said...

This level, and this week’s episodes, are pretty surely designed to get players to burn boosters. I’ve tried a few times starting with a color bomb, but to no success. Not really interested in using anything more until it’s adjusted - the new 18 moves only leave 14 to clear the jellies since you’ve got to save 4 for the coconut wheels.

Rocky said...

Another awful level without enough moves!

Jan said...

Posting for luck. Very difficult level cc

Twins mom said...

Seriously, this level has to be a joke! How can they get much more difficult??
Pretty soon only the players that buy boosters will be able to compete these types of levels!

Rocky said...

I only have 18 moves and of course the video has 23!

jeanbean said...

How the devil are we supposed to succeed in these levels with less moves and no Help.
You're going to lose a lot of interest and players!

Tou52 said...

Moves went down to 18

UNFAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beachlover said...

Another awful level. Cant get close to passing this level with 18 moves. waiting on a lucky board.

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

forgetmenot said...

"Almost impossible to beat with no boosters" Didn't want to read that as I have no boosters! I will just have to be very patient and wait for that super lucky board!!!!

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Sherry Hawa said...

Posting for luck!!!

Lizard said...

Posting for luck

Marie said...

Veel te weinig zetten om dit te halen, hulp aub

JT said...

Not even classified as a Hard Level on my devices. But ... be careful when using boosters or IF you have boosters from the win streak. Some of mine (wrapped candy) ended up on the row where the coconut wheels go and messed up my game. Had to use some lollipop hammers to clear the blockers.

Unknown said...

Post for luck 💌

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Tineke said...

Wat een vreselijk niveau! Hebben jullie niks anders, maak het eens gezellig en niet van die narigheid! HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

Carrie722 said...

I was cruising along, and then this. Please help. PFL

Paulapops said...

Pfl

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

cookie56 said...

Mine is classified as normal with 20 moves.
This is impossible.
Royal & complete pain in the a$$.
Posting for luck.

cookie56 said...

Passed it on the next try.

Lola said...

Haven’t had one single opportunity for combo match. Looks easier than it is or my board still hates me. Lucky board please. 🍀

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck