Candy Crush Saga Level 9066 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9066 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9066 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. If you treat this as a normal jelly level by making as many combos as you can the cherries will find their way to the bottom of the board. However you will have to make sure the cherries are collected as the exits are below the conveyor and not every column has an exit. As the cherries get to the conveyor use combos or matches to get them to the exits. If you leave the cherries on the board too long you may not get more dropping in time to collect them.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


19 comments:

Buddy said...

Posting for luck

Veronica said...

Several times I have got all the jellies but not the cherries as I think you have to get some out before others will drop and they are hovering near the bottom. Posting for luck.

Beachlover said...

I thought it was going to be easy. Need a Lucky board

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!

Cactusgirl said...

Where the hell are the cherries

JP said...

Gosh!! Another terrible level!!!
Need more moves!!
Need a lucky board please!!!

JP said...

I cannot get this level!!
My CC skills are gone!!!
Not lucky like the video.
Never get a bomb with a stripe.
Think my playing days are over.
Lucky board please please!!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Pati said...

Getting ready close

Pati said...

Day 2 of this nonsense

cc said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Lizard said...

Posting for a lucky board please

kate said...

Posting for luck. Posting for a lucky board please. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuck said...

Lately, I have been getting just as stuck on the ones that aren't labeled hard just as much as the hard ones. What gives?
PFL

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

PFL

Sevillanas222 said...

Tricky level with the amount of moves given. I need some free moves but they seem to be non existent!