Candy Crush Saga Level 9073 Tips and video Cookie

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9073 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9073 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete tje level. As with all jelly levels you need to make special candies and combos as much as you can. You'll need to look really carefully at the board because it can be hard to see the colours under the crystals to begin with.
The level has been made much harder by reducing the moves so you may lose some lives on this one if you don't have boosters. A fish booster might be helpful if you have one.
The video starts with more moves but is the best one I can find at the time of writing
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



25 comments:

Rocky said...

Not enough moves and without any boosters it is impossible.

Unknown said...

25 moves is NOT enough... impossible

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

csh56 said...

Why is this not a hard level? I can't get close

JP said...

Another frustrating awful level!!
Not having any luck at all!!
Always waiting for a lucky board ... PLEASE!!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

Flippenheck said...

Breaking my heart. Help please

The Savage Traveler said...

One level after another of frustration. Need that 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Raven73 said...

Are they flipping serious! enough already

Paula said...

My board is different to yours where you have gaps on bottom row I have very hard to clear jellies covered with crystal and no matter how many times you hit it nothing clears it. I’m always left with those two blocks. So I stand no chance of passing

cvbcb said...

Very difficult level… need Lucky Board! Don’t waste your boosters

Diane said...

I had a fish booster for 30 minutes and use my other boosters too. Nothing seems to work on this. There is no strategy just agreed. I wish the makers of this game with at least have a strategy that we could discover to help us win. This is ridiculous

Melanie said...

Can’t get this figured out. Posting for luck 🍀

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

MiMi said...

Help please!!

Helen said...

Was dreading this after reading the comments, 24 moves! Only 2 jellies left to get, no boosters therefore impossible to clear as in a place where matches don't touch it!

Angel64 said...

This "game" has become such a tedious, frustrating bore. Good luck to those that remain, that list must be dwindling thanks to King's greed and stupidity. I'm off to better pastures!

Anônimo said...

Tudo aqui é uma farsa. No vídeo são 40 movimentos para eliminar 96 gelatinas, agora são ridículos 24 movimentos para eliminar absurdas 114 gelatinas!!!! Se a intenção é me fazer desistir deste jogo, o CC conseguiu. Melhor opção é deletar esta merda, existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos.

cookie56 said...

Pain in the a$$.
Posting for luck.

Peet said...

Very stressfull level wih only 24 moves. Absurt to think you can win this. No way

Lola said...

Lucky board please. Few more moves would be good. 🍀