Candy Crush Saga Level 9075 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9075 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9075 is a dual task level, you have to clear the jelly and collect the rainbow rapids to complete the level. There is jelly under the spawners so you need to destroy them all to complete the level. Treat this as a normal jelly level and the rapids will be collected as you play. Don't waste a move to launch the UFO, leave it to be launched by your combos and it will help to open the licorice shells and clear the blockers down each side.
As the board opens up it gets a bit easier to make colourbombs and combos which you will need to clear the jelly.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


6 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!

Sunset said...

☘️💕

cvbcb said...

Red lucky board… another difficult level… geez.

Anonymous said...

I must be doing something wrong - not many comments..I need help please. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Been on this way too long! Posting for luck!

bonita said...

please gift me with a miracle board since I stink at Rainbow Rapids.
Great video ms. cookie especially towards the end. Thanks for tips & video, big help.