Candy Crush Saga Level 9107 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9107 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9107 is classified as a nightmarishly hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a multi task level, you have to collect caramel squares, rainbow twists and jelly to complete the level. The candies drop through the portals down each side of the board so if you can work close to the bottom of the board you can create cascades which will help to clear the board. Occasionally you will get special candies dropping from the top of the board which can be useful. If you can manage to make a colourbomb combo you can do quite a lot of damage to the orders and the jelly.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


35 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Not rated "nightmare" here, got it on the 1st go by adding fish booster, perhaps a lucky board as well, good luck!

pinlock said...

Not rated hard either for me but they’ve reduced the moves from 24 to 20 and that’s nowhere near enough to clear everything...king taking the p### with us now

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Jan said...

I don't know what's been going on in recent weeks.
In all my levels, the boosters fall in a really bad way.
In this way, my pleasure goes away very quickly.
I will look at it for a while, but I hope soon that I get a lucky board more often.

Kathy said...

Posting for luck. Not rated hard on my game-board, but it is difficult. can’t com close.

Buddy said...

Posting for luck

Katywads said...

Second day of trying with over 75 attempts. Used all my boosters and nothing seems to work. Not sure what the strategy is here?

Pookie8907 said...

Not rated hard here either but it seems like every level anymore is ridiculous. It really is time to quit this stupid frigging game!

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Essie said...

It is is classified as a hard level with me??? Please help

JP said...

I have 4 less moves than the video!!!!
Video used all to pass!!
UNFAIR!!!!!
Quite ridiculous!!!
So frustrating!
This game is really not enjoyable!
Have to ask for a lucky board please!!!!

Just me said...

Not even rated as hard on mine - so basically I am screwed until the almighty decides to allow me to pass. BORING.

Just me said...

Welp, this could be the level that makes me quit CC. 2 days - can't even come close. If a lucky board does not present itself soon - I will be saying Buh-Bye CC.

The Savage Traveler said...

🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Daisy said...

😱 lucky 🍀 board please 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Anonymous said...

Need lucky board

Pati said...

Day 3 on this boring level

Joy said...

Too many things going on here.

Unknown said...

Please help

RBlomquist said...

A miserable 20 moves to collect over 200 candies most of which are glazed over. Each move is the only one available. What the hell? Completely dependent on magical cascades. It better come quickly or I’ll amuse myself with sudoku.

cvbcb said...

Need lucky board! PFL

cvbcb said...

Ridiculous! Nowhere near enough moves to get the job done. Another crap level

Lilly said...

What is with these stupid levels? So frustrating to wait for lucky board to arrive

MrsStanley said...

Help

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices

JB said...

Posting for luck

Ipml said...

Another ridiculous level.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

PFL

Mamijo said...

Only 19 moves comparing to your video with 24 moves. Please I need help.

Icooper said...

Cascades? Pfl&lb2plz.

bonita said...

Please send me a lucky board with cascades.
Thanks ms. cookie for the bottom of the board tip for cascades.

bonita said...

asking again for a lucky board.
Played bottom, top, middle, & NO CASCADE.
HELP me pass

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting fa them ta do it 4me boring boring boring boring boring