Candy Crush Saga Level 9148 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9148 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9148 is classified as a hard level so you may lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a multi task level, you have to collect wrapped candies, destroy the spawners and clear the jelly to complete the level. 
Concentrate on working your way down the board to destroy the spawners. The sooner you can clear the spawners the better chance you will have of clearing the level. Wrapped candies are the best and you will get them dropping from the dispensers at the top of the board. If you can switch two wraps together, or switch one with a colourbomb, you can clear a lot of the board in one go.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


30 comments:

Tez said...

All I seem to be doing this level is wishing for a lucky board. Try so many times that each game is offering 6 extra shots for 10 gold !! Left to last in the fast race after winning 25 gold last level a bit rigged I think.

Maks said...

Horror horror horror. Posting for lucky board pls

JaneM said...

4 Luck

mue said...

Rien ne bouge pour moi .....

Geertje said...

Still on it after 2 days, not enough moves. Need a lucky board.

Fred said...

Hello
Another wonderful easy sympathetic frustrating hard level
Very difficult
So need again a great help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks CC:)

Fred said...

Stop now
Impossible level

Milla said...

Posting for luck

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Rocky said...

Just finished survey from Candy crush! They do not get it. The game is not fun anymore. I do not need group competitions. I need easy ways to get boosters. I hardly play anymore because levels are too hard. The few boosters I get do not always help. Only gold bars help to give you extra moves. Only way to get gold bars is by winning race which is impossible because levels too hard. As I find more enjoyment from other games my love of Candy crush is passing and you will hear less from me!

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you Rocky...not fun anymore. I have found other games to play. When the best part of the game is when you have run out of lives and you know the frustration has ended its time to move on

Wendy said...

Not even getting close to getting through this level. Not enough moves. No boosters anymore. Not much fun now.

Flippenheck said...

Help please

The Savage Traveler said...

🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

The Savage Traveler said...

Day 2. Finding myself just not really carrying much. Not much fun anymore. 😡😥😡😥😡😥

Sherry Hawa said...

This level is so frustrating. No way to win without a lucky board. Posting for luck.

Pati said...

This level is beatable now just waiting for king to let us beat

cc said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!
PREFERABLY BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND. HAHA!!!!

Unknown said...

Another impossible level they just keep coming, help needed please.

rosereddragon said...

Oh dear, posting for luck again - this level is quite discouraging.

rosereddragon said...

Wow - colourbombs next to wraps, all bells and whistles - thanks!

Lilly said...

Pfl

Chris said...

Not nearly enough moves. Posting for luck

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Dingee2 said...

Here I am.
It's been several days,
may I please have a lucky board?
Thank you.

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

This level is insane. Please let me pass. PFL

Angie said...

Lucky board pls. Ty😘

Ggs said...

Another level that needs extra moves to pass, all about money! Please @King send a lucky board.

Lola said...

This isn’t fun and this level is gonna make me throw my phone and this game out the door. Bye cc