Candy Crush Saga Level 9157 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9157 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9157 is a dual task level, you have to collect the rainbow rapidfs and clear the jelly to complete the level. The rainbow rapids will move down the two side columns when the way is cleared so you need to use stripes and combos to clear the skulls and bubblegum. 
Work your way down the board using any special candies and combos you can make, clearing the side columns as you go.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


5 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

forgetmenot said...

only one comment! It isn't that it is tricky, it's that there just aren't QUITE enough moves to clear that final bottom row, so a bit of luck would help

Brown dog said...

Need help on level 9373 the moves went from 42 to 28, still can't understand why this happens. Please I need a lucky board

bonita said...

POSTING for a lucky board Please

bonita said...

HELP PLEASE
Level 9158 is different than video. Gummi Dragons???
KING keeps screwing with me.
ms. cookie--any tips for gummi dragons??