Candy Crush Saga Level 9168 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9168 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9168 is an order level, you have to collect caramels and cherries to complete the level. Concentrate on collecting the cherries and the caramels should be collected as you play as long as you make some combos. The cherries need to drop from the top conveyors, through the portals into the bottom conveyor and they will then travel to the exits. Fish from the floats will help to clear the blockers but they don't help much with collecting caramels. So hit the floats with combos to get the fish which will help to collect the cherries.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


46 comments:

Jan said...

Posting for luck

Mima53 said...

Posting for luck. I have only 21 moves. Please help me.

Beachlover said...

This level will make you want to stop playing hope I get a lucky board soon

Maks said...

Hard hard hard. Posting for lucky board pls

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

Brown dog said...

So unfair to change the number of moves so much

E.M. said...

Bit of a nightmare level. Not many moves. I either get the cherries if I'm lucky or the caramels, but not both. Keep on trying.

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Pennrell said...

Make combos on the far left or far right that way you can hit more floats get more fish that’s how I finished the level.

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Unknown said...

Hoeveel dagen gaat dit level weer duren???weer wachten op een geluksbord want betalen zal ik nooit doen

Just me said...

Ridiculous. This just is not possible with the amount of moves even if you can make combos every move - which you can't. Stinks that you have to wait until THEY think you have wasted enough time & allow you to pass.

Broomie said...

The fish don't go after the caramels under the cherries so they can drop thru..which makes this level impossible until you get lucky board

The Savage Traveler said...

P4🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Nic said...

Encore un niveau avec plus assez de mouvements
Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Cush said...

Posting for luck, please! Too many days here!

Pati said...

Not fun! Could this level be any more boring

Joy said...

Very confusing.🤔

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!

Lizard said...

Posting for a lucky board again

Unknown said...

Lucky board please

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

cashel said...

help please !

kate said...

Posting for a lucky board. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck please.

Postingforluck said...

I finally collected the cherries but still needed 10 blockers. I had to use 10 gold bars for extra moves plus a flying saucer to pass!

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

JB said...

Posting for luck.

Kazza said...

Lucky board please 🙏🏼

Hassel said...

Lucky board please 😂😂😂😂

Melanie said...

Posting for luck 🍀 been here too long. It’s fun though

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Koni said...

I can’t make the cherries drop on this one. Very hard!!

Annu said...

Posting for luck please!! Been trying this for two days.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Ayla said...

No fun at all!

Unknown said...

PFL

bonita said...

asking for a super lucky board please.
I'm elderly --bad vision--gummi dragons are harder to see than Cherries--
HELP me pass. Pig face KING reduced my MOVES--not fair.
thanks for tips & video ms. cookie

Lee said...

Candy Crush administrators must not care if they lose customers. I have never had to wait this long for the lucky board. I think this is the end of the road for me. I enjoyed the game so much more when ridiculously hard levels were spaced further apart.

Paulapops said...

Pfl

Ggs said...

23 moves, 4 gummi dragons and 25 waffles, posting for luck

Lola said...

This one will make me quit. Lucky board please