Candy Crush Saga Level 9173 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9173 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9173 is an ingredients level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. The exits for the cherries are in the top half of the board so the cherries need to move into the top on the conveyor so they can drop out of the exits. But, the cherries can't drop out of the exits until the sugar coats are cleared from them. The candies can drop through into the bottom part of the board so making moves in the bottom will drop the cherries down the board. If the cherries have sugar coats on they will drop straight through and back to the bottom, but once the sugar coats are cleared they will drop out of the exits.
Making moves in the bottom part of the board is best if you can do it, but the sugar coated cherries will block your moves to begin with. Keep making combos to clear the sugar coats and keep the candies rotating until they eventually drop out of the exits.
The video below starts with 40 moves but it is completed in 32 moves.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


42 comments:

Twins mom said...

I'm finding this episode extremely frustrating!

Twins mom said...

Sorry, should say level!

Juj42 said...

Been on this level all day very trying as most levels are now😡

Wider Smile said...

Hard level, posting for the lucky board please

lisab said...

FFS! This is not a game, its an endurance on how long you can hold on before opening your wallet. Ridiculous.

Unknown said...

Ayuda porfavor,es muy difícil 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

forgetmenot said...

well yes, I would happily make combos except getting a combo is pretty hard, I rarely see a chocolate bomb let alone being able to pair it with a striped candy. It's definitely time for a lucky board

Wendy said...

Another frustrating level with not enough moves. Always have 6 left at the end. More moves please.

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

Combo maken is onmogelijk.weer wachten op een geluksbord.zoals gewoonlijk.frustrerend

Unknown said...

Drama

Unknown said...

Die stomme suikerjasjes.haal die weg king.er blijven er teveel over.alles onderop bedekt met kersen die geen kant op kunnen.heel veel geluk voor nodig.zijn geen leuke levels meer tegenwoordig.is meet . . Mens erger je niet.nou ik erger me heel erg hieraan

Broomie said...

WTF!!! thanks for giving me 30 minutes of free EVERY booster WHEN I'M OUT OF LIVES!!! thanks that's bull$h!t!! That might be the final straw!!

Broomie said...

Out of all the terrible levels we have been thru..I've got to say I think this one is the very worst!! I don't even see how spending money will help you thru this!! Do they want everyone to quit?

The Savage Traveler said...

All day today. Send me the luck please! 🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🤞🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Pati said...

Although tough I like the challenge

cc said...

Hi, I'm cc, and I'm addicted to candy crush. I should quit, I know, but I just can't.
A post for luck!

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level! Where is my chocolate box??

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - can't get the last 3 cherries down!

Cathy said...

Yeah this is not happening anytime soon. Help please

cvbcb said...

Coconut wheel helped a lot. Movement on the bottom section will affect the top section. I used the coconut wheel vertically in the bottom section and it got six cherries that were in the top section.

Marie said...

Weer eentje onmogelijk, hulp aub

kate said...

Hard level, posting for the lucky board please. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck please.

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices.

Kazza said...

Lucky board please 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Spent my limit.

Nana said...

Posting for a lucky board please even coconut wheel isn't helping, more moves might help

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

Wasted coco wheels. Even had a bonus bomb for an hour. No good. Ppfl

Veronica said...

Another "wait till aloud to pass" level 🙄in fact there's been so many of these levels the last few episodes that it's all starting to feel a bit boring CC, come on, listen to your players and stop looking for easy money💷💷

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

me said...

pfl

Carrie722 said...

Help. PFL

Tineke said...

Wat een drama! Ik hoop dat jullie mij kunnen helpen, HELP ME

Tineke said...

Wat een vreselijk naar niveau! Bar hier kom ik echt niet door heen walchelijk, kunnen jullie mij helpen, word hier doodnerveus van HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

Tineke said...

Dag 4: een drama!! Ik stop ermee, word gek gemaakt, echt geen ontspanning!! De groeten allemaal.

Tereniaa said...

Poziom okropny tyle dni stoję brak słów

Ggs said...

23 moves!!!! Coconut wheels did not helped, I lost 4 already. @King send a lucky board.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Lola said...

Brutal. So video says 32 moves and we have 23. That’s awesome. Lucky board please.