Candy Crush Saga Level 9177 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9177 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9177 is a dula task level, you have to clear the jelly and collect the rainbow rapids to complete the level. The keys down the right side unlock coconut wheels on the left. The coconut wheels can be used to clear the blockers on the left and collect the rainbow rapids.
You can use colourbombs or stripes to collect the keys at the same time as you are clearing the jelly. As the coconut wheels are unlocked switch them and the last one will clear the last of the blockers.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


3 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

TA said...

I’m sure this is a repeat of a level played not too long ago.

Shirley Ragland said...

Help Please 🙏 😢 I don't quite understand this one! Thank You!