Candy Crush Saga Level 9181 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9181 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9181 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. Treat this as a normal jelly level by making combos as much as possible and the cherries will be collected as you play. Colourbom combos are likely to be the only way to clear this level, but stripe/wrap combos will also help.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


33 comments:

mue said...

Pas difficile mais je n'arrive pas à le finir pffff ............

Candymom said...

Thankfully another boring level needing luck to pass. Losing interest iin playing is probably a good thing.

Tez said...

Spot on Candymom! Never enough shots to finish it now.

Unknown said...

Publico para el tablero de la suerte 🍀🍀🍀

Brown dog said...

Another level where the number of moves have been changed. To play all day or even longer just to finish a level is definitely not fun anymore. Most free boosters are gone, I really used to love playing candy crush. Posting for lucky board please

Unknown said...

Bueno pues otro día más intentándolo y no hay manera.... porfavor tablero de la suerte 😢😢😢

Fred said...

Hello
Another very frustrating hard very difficult
Can’t get it close
Posting for lucky board
Thanks CC:)

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Jane said...

Clearly not enough moves!! Help would be appreciated!

forgetmenot said...

I really don't think I can bear to be stuck on yet another level, lucky board needed please!

forgetmenot said...

I cannot believe I am still trying to beat this freakin' game! Really is time for that lucky board to pop up .... soon

Els said...

Another very frustrating hard very difficult
Can’t get it close
Posting for lucky board.
HELP NEEDED.
Playing on 4 devices for 2 days.

Wendy said...

Not enough moves for this level. Again!

PaGirl said...

GRRRRRR! So bored. Impossible.

Just me said...

Ok King - you win. I give up. I have wasted 2 days of my time on this impossible level.

Unknown said...

6 less moves than video equals compitition makes all the money from ads and king gets zero. No money from me and no money from ads seems like king is the loser while i play games that are more fun than this bullshit

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level! Not enough moves!

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck. I was down to two jellies needed (I had a timed colourbomb and had added a fish) but with no hammers, I'm still here!

Unknown said...

Another hard level, help needed please.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Resi said...

Not fun 🤔

Lizard said...

Can’t clear all the blockers. Need more moves. Help please

Christine said...

Zeer moeilijk🙁

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck again please.

Frustrated said...

Need some good luck, please.

Cher said...

What can I say that I haven’t said many times before.

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices.

Laura said...

If you have a fish booster, it will help. Also, it's worth using a hand swap to make a special candy combo.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

me said...

pfl

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Tineke said...

Daar gaan we weer! Eindelijk door een niveau en de volgende hang je weer vreselijk!
HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

Paulapops said...

Help